NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
August 21st, 2012 at 5:17:10 AM permalink
A lot of interesting stories on here of late. I thought I'd ask a perplexing question...

I used to place the inside numbers, $30.usd each 6 and 8, $25.usd each, 5 and 9....if the point was one of these four numbers.(three place bets and the pass line with at least double odds)

Stay with me please, don't worry/talk about four and ten.

So, when they hit, I press to $50.usd/$60, if hit again, up one unit to $75/$90. I liked getting paid $100 or more and if they gave me black chips, I shoved them in my pocket vowing never to pull them out until at the cage. Never counting them either as considered it bad luck and always seemed to win more if I didn't.....I would stop there, at three units.

My question is about "why" I always left the pressed amount on the table if the shooter made his/her point. I'd even switch it over to say the six, if the next point established was eight etc..

Is it smarter to go back to your original amounts or to leave the money "won" or pressed on the table and continue? I've always left it in the past and wonder what I should do my next visit. Is there any rational way to think about this? Thank you for providing same ....
  • Jump to: