surrender88s
surrender88s
  • Threads: 20
August 1st, 2013 at 6:12:32 PM permalink
If you have been running well in a shoe, and are showing a strong win, will you begin betting less than you would have otherwise? I've had the mathematical approach that you stick to the system, and bet high on high true counts, but I've had a few occasions where I've regretted it. Last session i was at my max bet for the last 7 or so hands of the shoe. I went broke, losing about 8 max bets. The other person at the table was dealt blackjacks FOUR hands in a row. I was obviously counting and betting well, juat unlucky. But I had been lucky earlier, and had I slowed down I would have walked with about a 3 max bet win instead of a 1 max bet loss.

A notable part of my play is that I don't have the cash available to have a dedicated bankroll, and at any given time I have about 10 max bets to lose. After about 20 hours of play this year I have a profit of about 14 max bets. So do you slow down in order to leave a session with a win? Do you walk when you accomplish a target win?

I appreciate your thoughts in advance!
"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." -Warren Buffett on risk/return
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
August 1st, 2013 at 6:18:47 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
surrender88s
surrender88s
  • Threads: 20
August 1st, 2013 at 7:53:57 PM permalink
well you gotta start somewhere, and I think for most people, they start with low bankrolls and high risks of ruin. PM me if you want to give me a loan :-D
"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." -Warren Buffett on risk/return
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
August 1st, 2013 at 7:57:06 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
  • Jump to: