BedWetterBetter
BedWetterBetter
  • Threads: 33
Thanked by
LuckyPhow
December 26th, 2018 at 9:49:45 PM permalink
Although I have a bit of a bone to pick with Mt. Airy, I can't help but come for a free gift give away and so I ventured out to the Poconos on Sunday night.

They have a Progressive Jackpot on their Blackjack games for Blazing 7's or 3 Diamond Sevens within your first two cards and the dealer's up card. Early Saturday morning, the jackpot was over $360,000 and some one hit around 2 AM. Somehow, the jackpot got up to over $200,000 by Sunday night and I was looking for a table to play at, however it seemed futile as the holiday rush brought in droves of people who were eager to play for hours at the low limit tables. As I was able to get a spot in the smoking section, I lost the first 3 hands when I looked up and notice the Progressive started flashing "Jackpot Pending" But not hearing loud yelling or people clapping, I figured it was a lower payout of 10%, 500 to 1 or 200 to 1.

As I decided to leave this losing table, I walked 10 ft. to my left and saw the magical hit of 3 Seven of Diamonds to an older gentlemen, who had no real reaction other than impatience at having to sign so many forms and provide ID more than Once. I guess 206k wasn't that big of a payout for him to get excited? So I sat at another Blackjack table with a guy from Mexico who loved playing match the dealer and damned if he wasn't hitting a match nearly every hand. As his piles grew, the dealer was getting more and more angry that he was not tipping at all, to the point where she would hurl the chips at him every time he won the match and would snatch my money faster than crab legs at a buffet whenever I lost! It even got to the point she would snatch his Match the dealer bet without even looking at his cards, when he would get unsuited matches, but she would have Blackjack and try to take it all in a fit of rage.

I got fed up with the dealer's attitude and sense of entitlement, so I stopped playing and not but 4 hands later he was dealt Two 7 of Spades and the dealer turned up... 7 of Spades!!!

He was so excited that he was getting 28 to 1 on his perfect matches, he failed to notice that the Progressive would've paid him an additional $1310 as the Jackpot had reset and was now up to $13,100. I finally got fed up with Blackjack as it seemed to only pay out on the side bets and put $20 in a $1 Blazing Sevens slot machine after 5 spins it hit for $200, getting me half my Blackjack losses back. I figured what the heck and kept on playing through, as the $205 started diminishing to $48 and I quickly regretted my decision to play this slot more. I cashed out the ticket and thought, maybe a cash buy in would trigger a hit. So I put $100 bill in and 4 spins into the buy-in, it hit 3 Blazing Sevens for a Progressive Payout of $1094.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhwmEH2in4o

A nice ending to a very Blazing Weekend at Mt. Airy!
  • Jump to: