Thread Rating:

Transcend
Transcend
  • Threads: 17
December 3rd, 2013 at 3:52:12 AM permalink
hit 3 royals this week, one at a $1 stp 3 hand, hit it on the third hand, other two were at big split poker two nights in a row i hit one....for those of you who don't know big split poker, you get dealt 8 cards and make the best 5 card and 3 card hand....unfortunately no multipliers on my royals for big split, the three card hand....so they only pay 2000 credits and i was betting 20....$1 credits
Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly. -George Raft
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
December 3rd, 2013 at 8:28:31 AM permalink
Awesome! I've never had three in a week. I've had two in week many times, though, including two in thirty five minutes :)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 3rd, 2013 at 8:30:53 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
December 3rd, 2013 at 9:17:24 AM permalink
Quote: Transcend

hit 3 royals this week, one at a $1 stp 3 hand, hit it on the third hand, other two were at big split poker two nights in a row i hit one....for those of you who don't know big split poker, you get dealt 8 cards and make the best 5 card and 3 card hand....unfortunately no multipliers on my royals for big split, the three card hand....so they only pay 2000 credits and i was betting 20....$1 credits

Congrats Transcend. I've only hit 1 lifetime and it was in Biloxi where I dont play much. Play a ton of video poker in Vegas and never hit one there.
Actually hit another Royal but that one doesn't count. Was playing a poker Holdem tournament at Binions and hit a Royal on a desperate low stack all in bet. Of course won the hand but no bonus due to just using 1 on my cards and 4 community cards.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
  • Jump to: