Thread Rating:

Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
December 1st, 2013 at 7:53:28 PM permalink
Hot table. Betting $10 I hit two, another guy hit one plus a 3 of a kind. Both times, another player had gotten up and I played an extra hand of pairs plus to keep the number of hands the same, and because I don't like my money I guess, I dunno: I almost never do that. I'm not superstitious, just practicing making good guesses. Both times I got the straight flushes: one on a hand I would have had anyhow, the other on a hand that would have been the dealer's.

On the second one I had a nickel up for the dealer, so it was $205 and down, the third time I've done that.

Net for the night was +$600, bought in twice for $200 (once before dinner, once after) and cashed out two purples; the first winning session I've had in a couple months, but I also cut back a lot since getting totally smoked in Vegas, which I still can't bring myself to write up. But I will.
A falling knife has no handle.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 1st, 2013 at 7:59:15 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 1st, 2013 at 8:41:29 PM permalink
Sweet, Mosca! Nice to have the cards running your way.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
December 2nd, 2013 at 7:54:44 AM permalink
Congrats, Mosca!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
anonimuss
anonimuss
  • Threads: 2
December 2nd, 2013 at 8:11:14 AM permalink
I was playing with a friend of mine about 5 - 6 years ago in Atlantic City. In the span of maybe 4 hours he got 14 straight flushes and trips combined. Of course neither of us was playing the bonus. I was having a bad run at 3CP one day, Atlantic City again. I got three of a kind. The dealer had a straight flush. Of course, I wasn't playing the bonus bet. I've been at a table when a player had a straight flush and the dealer had a higher straight flush. I've also been at a table in Philadelphia Mississippi where 3 players had premium hands on the same round. At Mohegan Sun, at the end of a long session I was up a good amount. On the last hand of the day before I left, for the first time that day, I played $15 on the bonus for the dealer. I got a straight flush. The dealers were happy. These were the memorable events over the course of my entire playing span so taken in that context it isn't that unusual. I've played a lot of 3CP.
  • Jump to: