hagen49
hagen49
  • Threads: 9
May 7th, 2013 at 5:57:32 PM permalink
So I made my annual trip to Vegas last weekend. Had an awesome time, and sunday was when my big hit came.

I was playing craps at the monte carlo, and was playing while a bit angry (my family bailed on me when my cell phone died on fremont street) so I had a little over 200 in my pocket. I bought in for $100, and since the dice were just to the left of me I just decided to play the field bet. I started with the table minimum ($10) and each time the field wouldn't hit, I would triple my bet (refer to my modified martingale post) and keep doing so until it caught. A little over 2 hours later, I had a stack of $1700 in front of me. Worked very well for the night. While I cant guarantee it will work all the time, this time it did, for the tune of about $1500 in profit
DAMN YOU 2ND 12!!!
skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
  • Threads: 1
May 7th, 2013 at 6:26:57 PM permalink
Quote: hagen49

So I made my annual trip to Vegas last weekend. Had an awesome time, and sunday was when my big hit came.

I was playing craps at the monte carlo, and was playing while a bit angry (my family bailed on me when my cell phone died on fremont street) so I had a little over 200 in my pocket. I bought in for $100, and since the dice were just to the left of me I just decided to play the field bet. I started with the table minimum ($10) and each time the field wouldn't hit, I would triple my bet (refer to my modified martingale post) and keep doing so until it caught. A little over 2 hours later, I had a stack of $1700 in front of me. Worked very well for the night. While I cant guarantee it will work all the time, this time it did, for the tune of about $1500 in profit

Congratulations on the win. A little more risk than most people here would take - but no risk, no reward. :) Having luck on your side is always the best play of all.

Just remember that such a win is by no means commonplace, and you should realize just how lucky you were. Try to avoid giving it all back by making such risky plays in the future. I would suggest that you spend some of the money on something nice for yourself that you can keep. That way a win will remain a win, and you'll have something to show for it, as well as good memories. Have fun!
  • Jump to: