audionut
  • Threads: 3
February 26th, 2021 at 12:41:56 AM permalink
Thank you, Charliepatrick! Makes sense!
audionut
audionut
  • Threads: 3
February 26th, 2021 at 12:46:29 AM permalink
Thanks, ChumpChange! This is the type of stuff I'm thinking about...

Personally I like the DP... I like your system even better if I WAIT for a point or 2 to be made, THEN start with betting (although I'm sure some on here will say it makes no difference mathematically if you wait on points or not).. just my style :)

Again, I appreciate your input!
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 46
Thanks for this post from:
audionut
February 26th, 2021 at 6:32:45 AM permalink
I find when I just bet the PB 6 or 8 (just one of the numbers), there's a lot less action than if I bet the Passline. I keep getting creamed on point 7-outs, so I think the most I wanna bet is the Passline and one place bet, unless I'm throwing another number consistently for some weird reason.

My best wins come from using a 5-count on the Don't Come starting on roll number 4 of the point being established. I tried roll number 3 and there were too many 7's. If there's a new point, I reset the count. So eventually I have 2 or 3 DC bets up there and somebody throws a come-out 7 winner for me.
Last edited by: ChumpChange on Feb 26, 2021
Gidver
Gidver
  • Threads: 0
February 26th, 2021 at 7:39:03 AM permalink
I like to bet small the first two times and if I lose both, I go all in the third time. 50% of the time, it works all the time.
unJon
unJon 
  • Threads: 14
February 26th, 2021 at 7:48:40 AM permalink
Quote: Gidver

I like to bet small the first two times and if I lose both, I go all in the third time. 50% of the time, it works all the time.

I feel like Iíve heard that somewhere before in this thread.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
AylaDeuce
AylaDeuce
  • Threads: 2
March 1st, 2021 at 7:11:37 AM permalink
For me, it always helps to play for free and to brush up on my knowledge before playing for real money. At the moment, I'm using the Blackjack trainer by Bojoko app. I have a cheat sheet and rules on one hand and I can play for free.

Once I feel confident enough, I play for real money. I always spend some time playing for free first. It's a little bit like a warm-up! :)
Splitting cards is my guilty pleasure!
Arasophia20
Arasophia20
  • Threads: 0
March 5th, 2021 at 2:15:57 AM permalink
I am curios how top play this I am new with all of this stuff and I do not know where to play free just to try it for the first time. I have receiving dozen of spam in my email and offering me bunch of free spins or free bet. I hope you could suggest some. I found this [attempted spam link redacted] that really make me curious even more. I really want to try for free first then if it's great I will try to be at least 50%. Thank you
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Mar 5, 2021

• Jump to: