VegasDiceController
VegasDiceController
  • Threads: 3
June 27th, 2014 at 8:43:58 PM permalink
Results for Lou’s first 500 sessions using “The Strategy” 494 out of 500 for a 98.8% win rate! CHA-CHING....

Remainder of post redacted: all material taken from another copyrighted website, and a complaint was made as to unfair use of the material. BBB
http://www.trendsettercraps.com
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
June 27th, 2014 at 9:14:24 PM permalink
As much as it pains me I am going to pass on this fabulous free offer that is going to cost me a bunch of money.

Kenobie.
VegasDiceController
VegasDiceController
June 27th, 2014 at 9:36:48 PM permalink
heres is what they are saying about this 98% win rate... curious to see what the MATH guys say about this and would they be willing to observe this in a NEG EXP game 500 sessions is a small sample size but big enough to have only lost 6 times in 500 sessions... so fire away guys....

whats never mentioned is what the losing sessions equate to? How long a session truly is? until he eventually turns red to black, than is over? and session ends so mark a 'W"?

Remainder of post redacted: all material taken from another copyrighted website, and a complaint was made as to unfair use of the material. BBB
MangoJ
MangoJ
  • Threads: 10
June 28th, 2014 at 12:46:15 AM permalink
Quote: VegasDiceController

when paid for out of your winnings

Haha what a good joke.

heres is what they are saying about this 98% win rate... curious to see what the MATH guys say about this

98% win rate is no problem. A simple martingale is *the* strategy for maximizing win rates. Yet wins are small and losses are high, though.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 28th, 2014 at 1:49:57 AM permalink
IAW Rule 10 this thread has been moved into "Betting Systems". Questionable as to whether it will remain at all, as it is started with pastes from another forum and mostly serves as advertising, but I'm leaving it up both because there is a forum member's narrative intertwined in the discussion, and pending the Wizard's review.

Personally, anyone who writes "Wallah" when they mean "Voila" is not going to become my guru on anything. Yes, I'm a snob, but literacy matters.

EDIT: Material taken from another copyrighted website was beyond "fair use" guidelines and a complaint has been made; material has been redacted where necessary. BBB
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
June 28th, 2014 at 2:15:24 AM permalink
You're kidding me, right? Don't give up your day job if you ain't.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
June 28th, 2014 at 2:31:30 AM permalink

heres is what they are saying about this 98% win rate... curious to see what the MATH guys say about this and would they be willing to observe this in a NEG EXP game 500 sessions is a small sample size but big enough to have only lost 6 times in 500 sessions... so fire away guys....

whats never mentioned is what the losing sessions equate to? How long a session truly is? until he eventually turns red to black, than is over? and session ends so mark a 'W"?

Remainder of post redacted: all material taken from another copyrighted website, and a complaint was made as to unfair use of the material. BBB.

Your gambling plan sucks. You are better suited to pick tomatoes in Mexico. That's the best advice I can give you my kind young one.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
June 28th, 2014 at 5:10:06 AM permalink
I really, really thought this garbage would not be allowed on this site. Can "The Method" (only $3000) be far behind???
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
VegasDiceController
VegasDiceController
June 28th, 2014 at 7:14:17 AM permalink
Quote: MangoJ

Haha what a good joke.

98% win rate is no problem. A simple martingale is *the* strategy for maximizing win rates. Yet wins are small and losses are high, though.

ITS NO MARTINGALE HE SAYS. HE SAYS HE NEVER INCREASES BETS OFF A WIN....

But what he never says is this. What if the big jumps are made off a WIN and not a loss? This is what i think he is doing. Although i could be wrong.

Lets use this in a $10 unit size.

Lets assume his positive triggers hit and he's ready to go in. $64 across including...say next roll is a 9 and he wins $14. Say he comes down.
Next opportunity when triggers say to enter in positive mode, he does his dory/dont, makes his lay bet on point and $54 across, gets a hit of a 10 and makes $18.
Next series he goes $54 across and the shooter picks off the point and he loses his LAY on point, a few rolls later 7 out....lost Lay and $54 across.

Ok so here is where he doesn't go negative... this is where i think he fools everyone by the way he writes it. Does he increase his bets here like a martingale? (he says he does not do this).
But what if he were to go back in a base bet, dory/dont/ lay point etc and go $54 across and get a win on an 8 of $14. Ok so he got back $14 of his $75-80 loss right?
Ok this is where i think he might be pressing his bets, after a WIN... next opportunity everything is doubled up...Doey/Dont goes up, Lay bet gets doubled, ACROSS bets gets doubled to $108 across. Now he goes for say 2 hits and down. So he gets 2 hits, pulls up Lay bet Hedge and either removes all bets or reduces bets...But the KEY here is the increased wagers come off a WIN and triggers saying its safe to get in the water now and proceed up with a higher LEVEL betting UNIT. Not sure but from what i read, this could be what is happening...

But i also could be way out in left field..... but it is NOT a martingale...
VegasDiceController
VegasDiceController
June 28th, 2014 at 7:23:30 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

IAW Rule 10 this thread has been moved into "Betting Systems". Questionable as to whether it will remain at all, as it is started with pastes from another forum and mostly serves as advertising, but I'm leaving it up both because there is a forum member's narrative intertwined in the discussion, and pending the Wizard's review.

Personally, anyone who writes "Wallah" when they mean "Voila" is not going to become my guru on anything. Yes, I'm a snob, but literacy matters.

BUM... lol...Wallah... might be his age...haha

I by no means am promoting this... i talked to a few guys here about why this OBIE 1 Kinobie is NOT getting into discussions about How and WHY his Betting Strategy works over here in this thread as there seems to be people here that would question things as opposed to just jump on his Bandwagon. I thought it would be interesting to here from the SHARPS in here about this...to break it down some.... If i did anything wrong by C/P from another site I apologize in advance... as i didn't see any harm in it...

thx, VDC
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
June 28th, 2014 at 8:11:59 AM permalink

IAW Rule 10 this thread has been moved into "Betting Systems".

The other 2 threads by this member can also (easily) be moved into Betting Systems too
it is where they belong

unless it is more about money than (then) content
(the web address is provided. trend betting and DI for sale)
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
June 29th, 2014 at 12:21:55 AM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

IAW Rule 10 this thread has been moved into "Betting Systems".

The other 2 threads by this member can also (easily) be moved into Betting Systems too
it is where they belong

unless it is more about money than (then) content
(the web address is provided. trend betting and DI for sale)
Sally

Sally, where the hell do you live at? Do you like old fat guys?
superrick
superrick
  • Threads: 28
June 29th, 2014 at 6:49:19 AM permalink
The question should be has anybody ever seen a system work 95% of the time, and what are the odds of it happening, before it fails?
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
June 29th, 2014 at 7:04:47 AM permalink
Quote: superrick

The question should be has anybody ever seen a system work 95% of the time, and what are the odds of it happening, before it fails?

With a sufficently large bank roll, and a small enough percentage win target, yes. You trade small wins for a large loss to get there. Rob Singer's VP method had a around 80% win ratio.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
July 2nd, 2014 at 9:14:06 AM permalink
VegasDiceController has been nuked for spamming (the URL in his tagline) and system selling. Some might argue the punishment for a first offense is too severe, but nothing good can come of this former member. I recommend he take his business to John Patrick's site.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
July 3rd, 2014 at 4:57:25 AM permalink
Well in truth, John Patrick got rid of threads pertaining to "The Method", a $3000 system and Steve Nelli the seller. Point in his favor.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
  • Jump to: