Jockim
Jockim
  • Threads: 0
June 8th, 2014 at 12:50:48 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

(does he have a book?).

Probably as much chance of that, as playing the bacarats professionally for the last decade wondering when the long term is going to kick in. I dislike lairs, simple as that and it is not good when too many start taking the lie seriously and the perpetrator an over weight, pensioner, who thinks it's hip writing like some weedy brat trying his best to be street cred, then again he is Canadian, which explains some of it.
soxfan
soxfan
  • Threads: 9
June 8th, 2014 at 6:45:34 PM permalink
Quote: Jockim

Half expecting the mandatory "hey hey" on the end of that.
In all seriousness, you can't be serious. Soxfan is 60+ he posted on here he has had books published, have you noticed the grammar and writing style of this pensionor? Writing like some middle class teenager desperately seeking out street credibility.

No amount of fantasy becomes reality just because you repeat it often enough, rest assured you what you read on the internet is not necessarily always true and definitely isn't in this case.

Ah, the john-O the clown show is still gowing strong, how quaint. Firstly, I'm a firmly middle-aged 46 year old and I have written THREE books, though none of them have been published, as of yet. You are such a pathetic creature, but yer such a scumbag that it is hard to have any sympathy for you. Oh well, I'll go get me some Guinness and cashew cuz you at least make for good entertainments, hey hey.
" Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned!" Nietzsche
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
June 8th, 2014 at 7:22:06 PM permalink
Jockim is suspended for multiple personal insults, nuclear option. I don't think any new member signing up simply to denigrate and insult another member should be tolerated whatsoever, whether this is actually egalite the 10th or not. Please expect similar treatment of anyone targeting members like this.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
egalite10th
egalite10th
  • Threads: 0
June 8th, 2014 at 8:55:03 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Jockim is suspended for multiple personal insults, nuclear option. I don't think any new member signing up simply to denigrate and insult another member should be tolerated whatsoever, whether this is actually egalite the 10th or not. Please expect similar treatment of anyone targeting members like this.

More double standards!

Check out the posts made by DMSCR, 80% of this low-lifes posts were denigrating and insutling another member, in fact he recieved 3 bans for it, but was never nuked, whatever suits you wally's.

BTW: Nuking an account is not really a suspension is it my dear!!
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 8th, 2014 at 11:42:16 PM permalink
Baccarat must make people crazy or something, like a zombie outbreak.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
June 8th, 2014 at 11:45:17 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
EdgeLooker
EdgeLooker
  • Threads: 21
June 9th, 2014 at 3:29:09 AM permalink
What is the main reason for the bickering among our baccarat players? Is it mainly that some disagree with others' claims that they are lifetime winners at the game?
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 29
June 9th, 2014 at 6:39:18 AM permalink
The old ladies were really looking at me funny as I laughed out loud at Mickey D's this morning. Johno's return to entertain us and Bab's. Classic.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.

• Jump to: