the last time you saw a keyhole, talk about a bygone
era.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
July 10th, 2013 at 6:12:29 PM permalink
Quote: gr8player

Because there's nothing like gambling when you aren't really in it for the money.

Wow, doesn't this sound similar to what another member (who also "isn't in it for the money") has said??? Almost like gr8player has an identical twin. ;)
Fighting BS one post at a time!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
July 10th, 2013 at 6:17:01 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Wow, doesn't this sound similar to what another member (who also "isn't in it for the money") has said??? Almost like gr8player has an identical twin. ;)

That would be Ahigh, who told the Wiz he played
for fun and not for money. Then later he went on
to describe in every way just how obsessed with
money he was. Go figure.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
July 11th, 2013 at 7:40:25 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

The advice to bet banker one every hand is based on the fact that the house edge is lower for that bet, making it the bet with which you'll lose the least. It's not a system, nor is it advanced as such.

Hello, Nareed.

You, I, and the Wizard are very well aware that the "betting Banker every hand" is not an effective strategy by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, IMHO, it's an accident waiting to happen. Again, you, I, and the Wizard are aware. However, the member/poster 7craps did not appear to be taking it that way, and was looking at it as something it simply is not. He asked for my opinion, and I simply complied.
egalite
egalite
  • Threads: 9
July 11th, 2013 at 8:00:37 AM permalink
I wouldn't dismiss betting Bank only if somebody wanted to play that way. I know somebody who does just this, stopping after 3L, thereby capturing chops, repeating two's and letting P streaks greater than 3 go.

The GR8player mentions something in relation to nemesis-window and making it small, offering no further explanation to what he was on about, how he implements such a strategy if at all, and now ignores the comment altogether, we can only assume it's all smoke and mirrors.
gr8player
gr8player
July 11th, 2013 at 8:45:08 AM permalink
Quote: egalite

In non-correlated games of chance, I would sure like a clue to how this is remotely possible?

I'll attempt to answer your inquiry regarding "tightening the nemesis window" with the following example, but please know that I will proceed with caution in this public forum:

My "recurring single" trend.

P BB P B P....I would betting betting for Banker here, as the Player's side has "singled" in it's last two appearances.

It's a very strong trend for me, and had been for years.

And, my "nemesis" on this trend: a "double".

I prefer my chances of a single, especially when it's "trending" thusly, over the chances of a double.

(Again, I play that same trend with another "angle" as well, but, sorry....this is one "funny" forum where its definitely better left unsaid. But you get my drift....)
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 11th, 2013 at 9:34:55 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
gr8player
gr8player
July 11th, 2013 at 9:59:03 AM permalink
Hello, Ibeatyouraces.

What are you attempting to say here, my friend? That if the cards were somehow mysteriously transposed my preferred trending plays wouldn't work???

Hmmmmm.....by that logic, had I been born with a couple more legs I might've won the Kentucky Derby. Darn.....so close, yet so very far......
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 11th, 2013 at 10:01:41 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
gr8player
gr8player
July 11th, 2013 at 10:20:24 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

But good luck anyhow.

Thank you, Ibeatyouraces. It's all good....

I don't expect those that don't trend or play Baccarat with any strategic plan at all to understand exactly what I'm attempting to convey with my posts, so, again, it's all good, my friend....

I wish you all the best in your play, as well.

• Jump to: