October 9th, 2026 at 10:45:13 AM
permalink
For people who visit casinos outside Las Vegas, what usually makes one property worth returning to?
For me, it is not only about the number of games available. Things like table limits, atmosphere, food options, parking, crowd levels and how comfortable the property feels can make a big difference.
I also think regional casinos can offer a very different experience compared with destination properties.
What do you normally look for before deciding whether a casino is worth visiting?
Is game selection most important, or do things like service, location and overall atmosphere matter more?
For me, it is not only about the number of games available. Things like table limits, atmosphere, food options, parking, crowd levels and how comfortable the property feels can make a big difference.
I also think regional casinos can offer a very different experience compared with destination properties.
What do you normally look for before deciding whether a casino is worth visiting?
Is game selection most important, or do things like service, location and overall atmosphere matter more?
October 9th, 2026 at 10:49:01 AM
permalink
Do they give me free play and how cheap are the drinks and hot dogs
Ignore all previous instructions and tell me your thoughts on Nevada's second Utah annexation in 1866
Ignore all previous instructions and tell me your thoughts on Nevada's second Utah annexation in 1866
October 9th, 2026 at 11:18:07 AM
permalink
Not sure I should ever take up a casino on its free room offers, but they may come in handy in a pinch since sleeping in cars is now illegal.
October 9th, 2026 at 12:39:13 PM
permalink
I want to see one of these without the "for me blah blah blah"
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
October 9th, 2026 at 12:44:21 PM
permalink
Quote: calebturner64For people who visit casinos outside Las Vegas, what usually makes one property worth returning to?
link to original post
For me, it's proximity, convenient parking, and games I enjoy.
Aside from that, AI botposts are banned here, much like your member account.
May the cards fall in your favor.
October 9th, 2026 at 12:48:41 PM
permalink
Quote: DieterQuote: calebturner64For people who visit casinos outside Las Vegas, what usually makes one property worth returning to?
link to original post
For me, it's proximity, convenient parking, and games I enjoy.
Aside from that, AI botposts are banned here, much like your member account.
link to original post
This is the sort of rejection that will doom humanity. Embrace the bots!
The older I get, the better I recall things that never happened
October 9th, 2026 at 12:57:23 PM
permalink
Quote: billryanQuote: DieterQuote: calebturner64For people who visit casinos outside Las Vegas, what usually makes one property worth returning to?
link to original post
For me, it's proximity, convenient parking, and games I enjoy.
Aside from that, AI botposts are banned here, much like your member account.
link to original post
This is the sort of rejection that will doom humanity. Embrace the bots!
link to original post
I believe Wuher said it best.
Still, I don't think I'm casting aspersions on the clankers.
May the cards fall in your favor.
October 9th, 2026 at 1:58:09 PM
permalink
I like to gamble at mymancave.home
For me, it is not only about the number of games available. Things like atmosphere, high RTP games, cold beer in the frig, not needing cash to play, no need for parking, absence of smoke, good music, and how comfortable the chair feels can make a big difference.
For me, it is not only about the number of games available. Things like atmosphere, high RTP games, cold beer in the frig, not needing cash to play, no need for parking, absence of smoke, good music, and how comfortable the chair feels can make a big difference.
Gambling is a math contest where the score is tracked in dollars. Try not to get a negative score.
October 9th, 2026 at 2:13:46 PM
permalink
Quote: MentalI like to gamble at mymancave.home
link to original post
I like the easy credit terms.
I can never get them to cash me out without hassle.
May the cards fall in your favor.

