PBguy
PBguy
Joined: Sep 4, 2013
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 278
May 24th, 2015 at 9:46:13 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Counters leave?



Sorry I don't understand your question.
Hoben01
Hoben01
Joined: Sep 1, 2015
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 13
January 23rd, 2017 at 6:31:43 AM permalink
Back at barona since I cannot afford the pechanga craps at $10 minimum. Since I saw the sharpshooter and firebet at the table had to try it for my ego. so managed to get four points so I won the sharpshooter bet the only other player took the firebet and got that becuz it turned out each point was different. Pit boss moved from back of the table down to the other end to watch the dice. They didn't care since being the of us were not betting up a storm. Although I hit the hard ways a few times and he was pressing chips.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
January 24th, 2017 at 11:58:04 AM permalink
Quote: Hoben01

Back at barona since I cannot afford the pechanga craps at $10 minimum. Since I saw the sharpshooter and firebet at the table had to try it for my ego. so managed to get four points so I won the sharpshooter bet the only other player took the firebet and got that becuz it turned out each point was different. Pit boss moved from back of the table down to the other end to watch the dice. They didn't care since being the of us were not betting up a storm. Although I hit the hard ways a few times and he was pressing chips.



Do they shuffle the cards and reveal them before every roll, or is the procedure different?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 145
  • Posts: 18207
January 24th, 2017 at 12:58:50 PM permalink
Quote: PBguy

Sorry I don't understand your question.

I don't remember now. I was probably referring to the card craps counting or whatever you call it.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
January 24th, 2017 at 1:57:07 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I don't remember now. I was probably referring to the card craps counting or whatever you call it.



The game used to be countable when it was just cards from a shoe, but the procedure was changed.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Hoben01
Hoben01
Joined: Sep 1, 2015
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 13
January 25th, 2017 at 6:39:53 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Do they shuffle the cards and reveal them before every roll, or is the procedure different?



Yep they still do this same procedure.
Hozdaddy
Hozdaddy
Joined: Dec 26, 2017
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 11
December 26th, 2017 at 12:53:50 PM permalink
At Barona, they now shuffle the cards before each shooter, not each roll. They used to shuffle before each roll, but now the initial cards stay the same until the shooter 7's out, then they are reshuffled.

  • Jump to: