Dave1203
Dave1203
  • Threads: 0
August 20th, 2020 at 4:44:36 AM permalink
We have little context as to what caused this beating. Maybe he did deliberately "touch" his girlfriend in an inappropriate manner.

I have also seen woman say something that isn't true to start something between her boyfriend/husband and others. Yes, it happens for a variety of demented reasons.

Regardless of what really happened smack the guy, maybe. Once a Judge sees that he will be in deep doo doo.
BedWetterBetter
BedWetterBetter
  • Threads: 33
August 20th, 2020 at 2:19:25 PM permalink
Quote: Dave1203

We have little context as to what caused this beating. Maybe he did deliberately "touch" his girlfriend in an inappropriate manner.

I have also seen woman say something that isn't true to start something between her boyfriend/husband and others. Yes, it happens for a variety of demented reasons.

Regardless of what really happened smack the guy, maybe. Once a Judge sees that he will be in deep doo doo.

Eh, raging millennials will find any excuse to commit violent acts. I've been threatened by young urbanites for hitting a Soft 17 in Blackjack and "taking the dealer bust card." I would of course scoff at their empty threats and reply "I wonder how your parole officer would feel about that?"

Which would cause them to get up from the table in a huff, muttering under their breath. Point is, violent people will find excuses for violent behavior and it is often unjustified.

• Jump to: