Scan
Scan
  • Threads: 91
March 13th, 2015 at 11:37:50 AM permalink
I now refrain from posting there because of their ridiculous post removal policy. I do look in on occasion. I belive posts are way down. If that one poster ( you know exactly who I am referringto) that feels compelled to comment on a every post and comment again if someone else responds they would really be a ghost town in the AC Forum.
ACMama
ACMama
  • Threads: 4
March 13th, 2015 at 1:20:14 PM permalink
Posts on that Forum dropped off enormously in the past two years. Between the ridiculous post removals and the gibberish posts that appear to be from an alcoholic poster, there isn't any information of value anymore. People used to write trip reports, exchange information on restaurants etc. Then a poster appeared who came across as a know it all and a wind bag. Many folks were ridiculed for their "inferior" knowledge and even their opinions. Who wants to take the time to write a trip report only to have it removed by some bizarre clique of bored people with nothing to do but troll forums all day? I'm not sure why the Atlantic City forum was singled out for this destruction, but the post count speaks for itself.
I give this post an hour. Tee Hee!
  • Jump to: