Thread Rating:

Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 16th, 2016 at 6:50:50 PM permalink
http://www.pissoffmachine.com/

Anyone remember this is the men's room at the old O'Sheas? It was in the old restroom next to Burger King with an old couch and the worst smelling restroom around. Good memories!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 18th, 2016 at 8:49:00 PM permalink
Seems like a voyeur camera zone. You pee there and 100,000 freaks watch you urinate.

I'm serious, speaking of urine, I want to know this answer. If you start draining a bath tub, stand a foot from the back of the tub, can you urinate to the drain until finished, and escape the tub without urine on your feet? Not a molecule. Will the currents mix fast enough to reach you in miniscule amounts? It looks possible, but dilution may be misleading beyond the flood of yellow approaching.
I am a robot.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
December 18th, 2016 at 9:36:53 PM permalink
Lol how does this work?

Do you stick your junk into the hole in the front and pee?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 19th, 2016 at 1:09:35 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Lol how does this work?

You basically described something specific I feel I can't even name.
I am a robot.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 19th, 2016 at 4:18:22 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Lol how does this work?

There was a cup in the urinal that was hooked up to the machine and measured your piss and a meter went up as some redneck voice talked to you. I always saw people putting money in it. The old O'Sheas was full of drunken frat boys.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
December 19th, 2016 at 5:30:05 AM permalink
Isn't the new O'Shea's full of drunken frat boys too? I stepped into the old O'Shea's in early 2012. The smell was terrible.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
December 19th, 2016 at 8:20:02 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

There was a cup in the urinal that was hooked up to the machine and measured your piss and a meter went up as some redneck voice talked to you.

I would pay 25-cents for that if I thought I had a chance at a high score
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
December 19th, 2016 at 8:43:26 AM permalink
"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively,"

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."

Harrumph.

Walls are built to be pissed on.

pissed off or pissed on?
"What, me worry?"
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 19th, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM permalink
That site needs a spell checker.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
December 19th, 2016 at 3:35:14 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Seems like a voyeur camera zone. You pee there and 100,000 freaks watch you urinate.

I'm serious, speaking of urine, I want to know this answer. If you start draining a bath tub, stand a foot from the back of the tub, can you urinate to the drain until finished, and escape the tub without urine on your feet? Not a molecule. Will the currents mix fast enough to reach you in miniscule amounts? It looks possible, but dilution may be misleading beyond the flood of yellow approaching.

No. At least one molecule will get you at the end.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 19th, 2016 at 3:53:48 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

No. At least one molecule will get you at the end.

How are you so sure?
I am a robot.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 19th, 2016 at 4:18:01 PM permalink
He read it in "To pee, or not to pee" by I.P. Freely.
"What, me worry?"
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:33:22 AM permalink

How are you so sure?

If you can smell it, the vapor is already wafting around you, soaking into all your pores...
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:38:36 AM permalink

If you can smell it, the vapor is already wafting around you, soaking into all your pores...

But not on your feet. Liquid is different than air.
I am a robot.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:45:14 AM permalink

But not on your feet. Liquid is different than air.

Hehe... At least one molecule will get you in the closing "dribble", or will be waiting in the "cloud" of vapor that will transfer to your foot as you step from the tub. If you can smell it... it's already all over you.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 22nd, 2016 at 12:04:15 PM permalink

Hehe... At least one molecule will get you in the closing "dribble", or will be waiting in the "cloud" of vapor that will transfer to your foot as you step from the tub. If you can smell it... it's already all over you.

How about saying a detectable level then from the exact second the skin of the foot leaves the water. Problem could be there is already urine in the water before urination, so in a perfect world we say.
I am a robot.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:07:14 PM permalink

How about saying a detectable level then from the exact second the skin of the foot leaves the water. Problem could be there is already urine in the water before urination, so in a perfect world we say.

Even just using your nose as a detector indicates there are vaporized components from the urine stream in the atmosphere. Can you pass through a cloud without getting wet?

Suppose you do manage to get out of the tub "clean"... You have just put your wet bare feet on a surface that has been exposed to multiple coats of bacteria and viruses in a warm, moist environment, and who knows what if there is a toilet in the same room.

Staying in the tub with your own fresh urine is probably "cleaner" from a bacteria/virus standpoint, since fresh pee is initially fairly sterile, and you can wash it off with loads of hot water.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Thanked by
Ayecarumba
December 22nd, 2016 at 6:35:39 PM permalink

Even just using your nose as a detector indicates there are vaporized components from the urine stream in the atmosphere. Can you pass through a cloud without getting wet?

Suppose you do manage to get out of the tub "clean"... You have just put your wet bare feet on a surface that has been exposed to multiple coats of bacteria and viruses in a warm, moist environment, and who knows what if there is a toilet in the same room.

Staying in the tub with your own fresh urine is probably "cleaner" from a bacteria/virus standpoint, since fresh pee is initially fairly sterile, and you can wash it off with loads of hot water.

Do you have a pee HD? If Mythbusters was around still, they'd solve this mystery.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: