lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
May 11th, 2020 at 2:20:15 PM permalink
Quote: tapit2001

He made 46% on 802 races, not 15-20%. He said that he thought his edge was probably 15-20% but that he may have gotten lucky to have the 46% return. But he's really not sure. The reason he's not sure what his edge is is because he's made some tweaks to his system. And since he made the tweaks, his results have skyrocketed. He thinks his edge may in fact be 30-40%. That was why he asked Alan the question. He was wondering how significant it was that he made 46% over 6 months, betting 800 races. He obviously knows he has a big edge. But he just doesn't know how big.

your post doesn't make any sense
obviously this guy, if he in fact has done this is an expert gambler
you mention his experience going back to 2004-2006

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬

he's an expert - that's obvious to you - why is he asking questions of the proletariat?

then you go on to say "He thinks his edge may in fact be 30-40%"

you've really strayed into the field of total ridiculousness now

you're in the same league as MDawg

you're babbling nonsense - so sad that there are some uneducated people that will believe these inane scribbles

keep trolling - maybe you'll get what you want - no one should ever underestimate the gullibility of the gambling public
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
tapit2001
tapit2001
  • Threads: 0
May 11th, 2020 at 2:36:00 PM permalink
What in the world are you talking about? What do i have to gain by posting here? I was simply giving people a little more information about the guy and about the topic. But good job! When he reads this and sees there are jerk-offs like you on here, there is no chance he will give anyone any info on this board. Nice job ruining it for everyone!

I'm not going to waste any more time on you but I will tell you that the guy is very amateurish with the way he does things. His eye for horses is second to none. But he's very disorganized and he does things strictly through feel. Alan was trying to help him to get a little more methodical with the way he does things, so that he can make some serious money doing this.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
May 11th, 2020 at 2:45:14 PM permalink
I would like to formally apologize to everybody on this board
I've ruined it for everybody
if it wasn't for me everybody here could have learned how to make 30 - 40% betting horses

𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
May 11th, 2020 at 2:48:11 PM permalink
Quote: tapit2001

What in the world are you talking about? What do i have to gain by posting here? I was simply giving people a little more information about the guy and about the topic. But good job! When he reads this and sees there are jerk-offs like you on here, there is no chance he will give anyone any info on this board. Nice job ruining it for everyone!

I'm not going to waste any more time on you but I will tell you that the guy is very amateurish with the way he does things. His eye for horses is second to none. But he's very disorganized and he does things strictly through feel. Alan was trying to help him to get a little more methodical with the way he does things, so that he can make some serious money doing this.

It sounds like you are saying he is an 'idiot savant' with his special talent being an 'eye for horses'.

If I had that talent the one thing I can be sure is that you would not know about it. Unless I figured that a team would help me make more by being able to get bets down no one would know about my talent.
tapit2001
tapit2001
May 11th, 2020 at 2:53:16 PM permalink
Haha! There is zero chance he would have told you how to make money betting the horses. But what he might have done is posted an occasional pick.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 177
May 11th, 2020 at 2:54:17 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I would like to formally apologize to everybody on this board
I've ruined it for everybody
if it wasn't for me everybody here could have learned how to make 30 - 40% betting horses

We hates you! You took food out of my kids mouths, not to mention my local liquor store.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 177
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
May 11th, 2020 at 2:56:36 PM permalink
Why do people with great systems that defy math gravitate to AllanM?
tapit2001
tapit2001
May 11th, 2020 at 3:37:55 PM permalink
Probably because they are both professional gamblers and they have been friends for close to 30 years.

• Jump to: