KevinDS
KevinDS
  • Threads: 1
January 26th, 2017 at 11:46:45 AM permalink
If I get 300$ on a site for free and I wager 5$ per hand, but I need to play at least 1200 hands to qualify for withdrawing. What is the probability I will not succeed and go bust before I get to 1200 hands?
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 26th, 2017 at 11:57:32 AM permalink
Hi Kevin, and welcome to the forums. The answer to your question is in a lot of past threads about online bonuses/blackjack/etc. I would implore you to learn a lot more from this site than a simple "can someone answer my question real quick and then I'll come back to this site in a year when I have another one". There is more useful information on this site than one would believe, so so a little research and/or use the search functionality of the site.

I personally have broken down a lot of these online bonuses to find out if they're "worth it" and show the math even in former threads... The information is out there. Welcome to the forums, and good luck =).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
KevinDS
KevinDS
  • Threads: 1
January 26th, 2017 at 12:00:36 PM permalink
That's a fair call, I'll see what this forum can offer me beyond my one question.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 26th, 2017 at 12:08:29 PM permalink
Quote: KevinDS

That's a fair call, I'll see what this forum can offer me beyond my one question.

A lot... because while we all come here with questions, it's sharing what we can offer to the forums that makes it a great community to learn in.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: