vendman1
vendman1
  • Threads: 9
August 1st, 2014 at 9:18:55 PM permalink
You guys seem to be talking mostly slots/VP..as a mid level table games player I've found CET better and than MLife. While I will say that I think CET is cheap with comps in general..they seem to be pretty generous with room comps for mid-level players (green chippers is what I mean). I use the room offers more than other comps so for me it works. Others may value free play or food more. But for room comps CET is in my opinion the best comp program.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 211
August 1st, 2014 at 11:14:26 PM permalink
Quote: vendman1

But for room comps CET is in my opinion the best comp program.

I can't speak for M-Life, but I agree that currently Room Comps are readily available from CET Total Rewards even for low to medium rollers like myself. Just stayed 5 comp'd nights at Paris.
You know the type always acting cool, Pretender;Take the risk or give up your cards, Pretender, Oh, Oh. - Iris/Avsec
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
August 2nd, 2014 at 12:35:14 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

I can't speak for M-Life, but I agree that currently Room Comps are readily available from CET Total Rewards even for low to medium rollers like myself. Just stayed 5 comp'd nights at Paris.

That is fair enough but I'm specifically comparing the benefits for players who are at the level where comped rooms and food are readily available -- any time, including premium weekends.

Basically, I know that CET has better comps for low-medium rollers, but what about medium-high rollers?

Anyway, I've gotten lots of useful information on this thread (thanks, everyone). I think I'm going to give them some play and see what offers I get as a result.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
August 2nd, 2014 at 5:52:41 PM permalink
As I previously wrote, I have been getting good comps at Beau Rivage in Biloxi (MGM prop). But I think I forgot to mention how my Free Play offer has become reduced in value. I play almost 100% craps.

Three years ago I used to get $300 Free Play gaming chips each month. Two years ago, they started giving me $300, but it was split $150 for the 1st thru 14th, and $150 for 15th thru eom. While this effectively made the offer really only $150, I was able to find junkets that would be traveling over the 14th, so I could take advantage of both $150 offers.

Now, I am still getting $300 a month, but it is now $75 for each week. This makes it impossible for me to receive the full $300, and even getting $150 is dubious.

So, even though they are 'technically' still offering the same amount of Free Play, my end result is I receive much less.

Now for CET.
After a good win at CET (Harrah's Cherokee) back in June, they have doubled my Free Play. I was getting $120 a month in $30/week offers.
They have now doubled it to $60 per week, BUT the week has been reduced to Sunday through Thursday. I cannot redeem them on a Friday or Saturday.

I expect the next mailing will have the picture of an extended middle finger on the cover of the offer.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!

• Jump to: