greatauthor369
greatauthor369
  • Threads: 1
June 6th, 2013 at 2:10:58 PM permalink
Hello I have played the Platnium hits slot machine dollar denomanation 15 dollars a spin.I have gotten the free games feature a few times and got 20 plus 5 wild equalining 25 spins and have gotten the retrigger. My question is playing 15 dollars a spin where bells would pay $225.00 what would the average win be for 50 spins at 3x?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 6th, 2013 at 2:39:17 PM permalink
Quote: greatauthor369

Hello I have played the Platnium hits slot machine dollar denomanation 15 dollars a spin.I have gotten the free games feature a few times and got 20 plus 5 wild equalining 25 spins and have gotten the retrigger. My question is playing 15 dollars a spin where bells would pay $225.00 what would the average win be for 50 spins at 3x?

I'm assuming you're referring to one of the Quick Hits Platinum machines, so it may help to know exactly which one, because there is a website available that states the five possible payback settings for each machine. It would also help to know your jurisdiction (i.e. where you are gambling) because we may be able to rule out one or two of the possible payback settings from consideration.

If I had all of this information, the best answer I could give you would still be inexact, at best. The Quick Hits Platinum machines operate on different reel assignments than the main game, so the expected return on those (taken alone) is probably going to be different than the expected return of the main game. However, to get an approximation, I would simply multiply what I assume to be the return percentage by 3, then by the amount bet (15) and by 50...

Here are the details on Black & White Sevens:

http://www.arcade-history.com/?n=black-and-white-sevens-quick-hit-platinum&page=detail&id=32113

Interestingly, I see some of the details that used to be available on that page (Progressive & Free Games Probabilities) have been removed. In any case, if I wanted to assume a base payout of 92.09%, then I would do:

.9209 * 3 * 15 * 50 = $2072.025

Again, this is going to be a little high because it operates on a different reel assignment. Furthermore, Free Games would also be part of the overall return, so you can't really assume the overall return which has already included the potential for Free Games when you have already hit for Free Games...if that makes any sense.

Empirically speaking, I've played at the $0.01/Denom ($1.50 total bet) Quick Hits Platinum machines somewhat extensively, and having hit for 25 Free Spins + Retrigger on a few occasions, I believe my average win from that is probably closer to $160-$170 range. Again, empirically speaking, I want to say that there are definitely fewer Quick Hits symbols for the Scatter in the Free Games, those having been replaced (mainly) with low-paying symbols. There are also no Quick Hits Platinum symbols, although those don't account for very much of the return at all.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: