Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
Thanks for this post from:
Cleopatratringlomane
July 2nd, 2020 at 9:53:13 PM permalink
Quote: Cleopatra

No I donít know them, Why?. Itís wrong sharing my story? I been reading the forums for a long time, I just never really had anything to share until today.



Hi, Cleo, and welcome to the forum.

We have a few people who wore out their welcome, got banned, and like to come back and troll under new names. They do it a lot. So some of the members are a bit wary when a new person comes in withe several posts. I wouldn't take it personally - as we get to know you, it will become apparent to everyone whether you're spoofing the forum or not.

I think your covid blog is of interest, and I appreciate you posting it. I hope you recover quickly and completely.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 170
  • Posts: 10137
Thanks for this post from:
rawtufftringlomane
July 2nd, 2020 at 10:06:50 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Now, EvenBob, it certainly sounds like you had symptoms related to covid-19, but can I ask how you know? there was no test to confirm back in January. Have you had the antibody test to confirm that you had it? I mean there are other conditions and illnesses that can cause some of these symptoms.



I'm sure he had it. The mapped charts show 1 confirmed case January 30th. As we all know, it started in Michigan. He's probably done TV interviews.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Cleopatra
Cleopatra
Joined: Jul 2, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 26
July 2nd, 2020 at 10:09:11 PM permalink
Oh thank you very much, None taken. Iím glad you like it. Working on my recovery as much as I can.

Quote: beachbumbabs

Hi, Cleo, and welcome to the forum.

We have a few people who wore out their welcome, got banned, and like to come back and troll under new names. They do it a lot. So some of the members are a bit wary when a new person comes in withe several posts. I wouldn't take it personally - as we get to know you, it will become apparent to everyone whether you're spoofing the forum or not.

I think your covid blog is of interest, and I appreciate you posting it. I hope you recover quickly and completely.

Just call me Cleo
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
Thanks for this post from:
Cleopatra
July 2nd, 2020 at 11:39:19 PM permalink
Congratulations, you should have nothing left to fear now if you make it.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
Cleopatra
Cleopatra
Joined: Jul 2, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 26
July 2nd, 2020 at 11:44:23 PM permalink
I'm not out of the danger zone yet. Working my way out.

Quote: onenickelmiracle

Congratulations, you should have nothing left to fear now if you make it.

Just call me Cleo
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 7968
Thanks for this post from:
WTflush
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:50:48 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I'm sure he had it. The mapped charts show 1 confirmed case January 30th. As we all know, it started in Michigan. He's probably done TV interviews.



Funny post Bob made! I know so many local friends and acquaintances who are 'sure' they had it in December/January, etc... who now are of course negative for antibodies. Like there was never a non -COVID-19 illness that caused respiratory issues, muscle aches, etc.... Math based forum...... I'd guess the chance that Bob had it in January at 1 in 10,000.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 933
Thanks for this post from:
WTflushUP84tringlomane
July 3rd, 2020 at 7:19:06 AM permalink
ITT old man gets older, assumes he had the Rona
WTflush
WTflush
Joined: Jan 27, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 93
July 3rd, 2020 at 7:45:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Funny post Bob made! I know so many local friends and acquaintances who are 'sure' they had it in December/January, etc... who now are of course negative for antibodies. Like there was never a non -COVID-19 illness that caused respiratory issues, muscle aches, etc.... Math based forum...... I'd guess the chance that Bob had it in January at 1 in 10,000.



Seems like half the people I know claim they had it in January even though they never got tested. A few people I know and myself (I also was sick in january) have since tested negative for antibodies. It was the flu or a bad cold or something else going around.

Quote: EvenBob

I had covid in Jan, and the biggest
thing was the fatigue. No energy,
had to take naps after being up
3-4 hours. It's July and that's
still with me. Have to take a half
hour nap, never napped before
in my life. Now I'm out like a
light. The naps were 2 hours,
now down to 30 min.

My symptoms were exactly like
yours. By the time I found out
what it was, it was long gone.
Lasted about 2 weeks, lots of
low level fever and tons of
coughing.



If you are willing to go get an antibody test I'm willing to bet it will come back negative. Unless you were in China there's an insanely small chance you had it in January.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1382
  • Posts: 23104
July 3rd, 2020 at 8:19:37 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I had covid in Jan,



How did I not know this? Please write more about it.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 4299
July 3rd, 2020 at 9:35:59 AM permalink
I know there were some people and workers that attended CES in January that claim they got sick with many of the covid symptoms right after. That is just the kind of event, with people coming from other countries that could be involved with early spreading and outbreak.

Since people couldn't have been tested that early, the only way to know would be antibody tests after recovery. I am skeptical of anyone thinking they had covid before March or April that can't confirm it with antibody testing because there are other things that cause some of the same symptoms.

  • Jump to: