Thread Rating:

theoriemeister
theoriemeister
Joined: Jul 4, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 127
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
August 14th, 2018 at 11:18:41 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Gave me a T-Shirt,
For earning eight hundred points;
Whilst losing three grand.



Whilst losing three grand,
Slot machine bells and sirens
Seduce me again.
ars longa vita brevis
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12837
August 14th, 2018 at 11:38:00 AM permalink
Quote: Indy70

Whilst losing three grand
Not even a look by a host
Isn't that just the most!



Isnít that just the most,
Some guy trying to pastpost;
Down at the Suncoast?
Vultures can't be choosers.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12837
August 14th, 2018 at 11:38:59 AM permalink
Quote: theoriemeister

Whilst losing three grand,
Slot machine bells and sirens
Seduce me again.



Seduce me again,
Porn slappers offer a thrill;
And Iíve time to kill.
Vultures can't be choosers.
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 1805
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 14th, 2018 at 11:43:12 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Seduce me again,
Porn slappers offer a thrill;
And Iíve time to kill.


And Iíve got time to kill
Lady Luck took all my funds
Bus leaves in three hours
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
Indy70
Indy70
Joined: Jul 30, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 25
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 14th, 2018 at 12:01:13 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Isnít that just the most,
Some guy trying to pastpost;
Down at the Suncoast?






Down at the Suncoast
A stones throw to Rampart
Golf carts provided.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 14th, 2018 at 12:08:36 PM permalink
Quote: Indy70

Down at the Suncoast
A stones throw to Rampart
Golf carts provided.



Golf carts provided
4:30 a.m. tee time
Why are we out here?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14229
August 14th, 2018 at 5:21:28 PM permalink
Quote: Indy70

Down at the Suncoast
A stones throw to Rampart
Golf carts provided.



Golf carts provided
But only to the villas
High rollers don't walk.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Indy70
Indy70
Joined: Jul 30, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 25
August 14th, 2018 at 6:52:19 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Golf carts provided
But only to the villas
High rollers don't walk.





High rollers don't walk
More Dinero from the cage
After Maker's Mark.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
August 14th, 2018 at 6:52:48 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Golf carts provided
But only to the villas
High rollers don't walk.



High Rollers donít walk
Circle of lights at the Quad
Round trip to nowhere
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
777
777
Joined: Oct 7, 2015
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 708
August 15th, 2018 at 7:34:07 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

High Rollers donít walk
Circle of lights at the Quad
Round trip to nowhere



Round trip to nowhere
But somewhere is Trump tower
Porn slappers are there

  • Jump to: