Thread Rating:

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 29th, 2010 at 8:36:34 PM permalink
The fortune pay table at the Horseshoe Southern Indiana is as follows (I lost my notes, so this is from memory):

7 SF 1000:1
RF + RM 750:1
7 SFw/J 500:1
5 aces 250:1
RF 125:1
SF 50:1
4kind 25:1
FH 5:1
FL 4:1
3kind 3:1
ST 2:1
3 pair 1:1

I get a HA of 4.85% (without Envy figured in). That matches what I'd calculated long-hand on the notes that I lost, so I think I have this right. Personally, I like giving up the top side to have the 3 pair pay even money instead of losing or pushing. But, I almost never bet the bonus (only to facilitate a tip, or when I'm drinking and playing). On the flip, I watched a RF+RM go out on Monday night. Had to bite my tongue to keep from saying "gosh, that'd be 3 times more almost anywhere else." It sucked being the only person at the table to miss out on the envy on that one, too.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
May 30th, 2010 at 3:53:29 AM permalink
I play there too. They don't allow banking on PGP. The other interesting thing is the no maximum aggregate AND Envies pay on EVERY hand, not just the highest hand at the table. (Case in point, a Royal Flush dealt on the same hand as a 4-of-a-kind, most places only the RF is envied. At Horseshoe, both get paid.) I confirmed this with two dealers and a floorperson, so I believe it to be accurate.

Check out Pai Gow Tiles there too, especially if you're a beginner to that game. Most of the dealers speak fluent and clear English, even with a Southern dialect!
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
  • Jump to: