JimMorrison
JimMorrison
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
May 11th, 2011 at 8:26:25 PM permalink
This should be a fun story to follow. Big name celeb meets Vegas girl, gets her back to his presidential suite and they do drugs and have lots of sex. Surprise, she gets herpes! Typical weekend in Vegas except she sues. TMZ is all over it. Daily Fiasco is guessing which celeb it could be based on who is known to be in town that weekend. Should be an interesting case.

http://dailyfiasco.com/2011/05/11/whos-got-the-herp/
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
May 11th, 2011 at 8:45:13 PM permalink
I vaguely recall saying something about drugs, "partying" and increased chances of VD...
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
May 11th, 2011 at 8:46:18 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

I vaguely recall saying something about drugs, "partying" and increased chances of VD...



LOL you called it. Now which celeb do you think it was? My money is on Russell Brand or Michael Jordan.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Knuckleball3
Knuckleball3
Joined: Nov 30, 2010
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 98
May 11th, 2011 at 8:47:51 PM permalink
As much as I absolutely can't stand the whole TMZ buzz and such, this will be fun to follow. I hope Russell Brand, cause that will mean Katy Perry will be back on the market lol
"In the poker game of life, women are the rake" Edward Norton (Rounders)
pacomartin
pacomartin
Joined: Jan 14, 2010
  • Threads: 649
  • Posts: 7895
May 11th, 2011 at 8:48:38 PM permalink
Quote: DailyFiasco


Defendant, is an “A-List” celebrity who has appeared widely on television and film.
Defendant’s net worth is valued in excess of One-Hundred Million Dollars.

Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational
Chris Tucker,
Spike Lee,
Larry David,
Jamie Foxx

and CinemaCon (
Ryan Reynolds,
Russell Brand,
Chris Hemsworth,
Jason Sudeikis

Spike Lee was here with his wife.
Larry David is Larry David.
Chris Hemsworth probably isn’t worth $100 mil yet, and really,
probably neither is Jason Sudeikis.

Russell Brand is a newlywed, which doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but we’ll say makes it at least 30 percent less likely.
Rush Hour aside, we’re not positive Chris Tucker qualifies as an A-lister. Besides, his television roles are pretty limited.
Ryan Reynolds, however, starred in Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place (and had, at the time, a marriage on the rocks), while
Jamie Foxx had In Living Color and The Jaime Foxx Show.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.



How much do you want to bet the guy is a fake?
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
May 11th, 2011 at 8:51:07 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

LOL you called it. Now which celeb do you think it was?



Considering the venue and all, probably someone I've never heard of.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimbodaBimbo
JimbodaBimbo
Joined: May 11, 2011
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 24
May 11th, 2011 at 9:35:08 PM permalink
Jamie Fox, hands down. The guy thinks his s**t don't stink and he's god's gift to women. He even looks like he walks around with the herp and maybe a few other surprises.

Note: I'm ready to apologize if it turns out I'm wrong..and be sure to tell him that for me please.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
May 11th, 2011 at 9:53:45 PM permalink
Quote: Knuckleball3

As much as I absolutely can't stand the whole TMZ buzz and such, this will be fun to follow. I hope Russell Brand, cause that will mean Katy Perry will be back on the market lol



Back on the market with herpes.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
May 12th, 2011 at 10:37:53 AM permalink
You have GOT to be kidding me. Sorry for the possible derail, but I'm angry. Someone please help me to understand.

How in the world is this a legal issue? What in the hell is this deal about suing someone because YOU made a bad decision? I take this personal because I have lost a lot because of this very issue. Used to be you could walk in the woods, fish a pond, four wheel in the gravel pit, and just have a good old time. Nowadays you can't do a gee dang thing because of lawsuits, everyones worried about you getting hurt on their property and suing. How is that even possible?

Let me make a parallel. Hockey vs one night stands. If you play hockey (have sex) you are at risk. Of course there are options to to avoid the risk, which responsible people use and wear a helmet (condom). If I'm going out to play hockey (have sex) I come prepared and have a helmet (condom) with me. Occasionally, there are random pick-up games (one night stands) and I find myself unprepared. I know I'm at risk of getting a concusion (herpes) so I'll probably ask if they have a helmet (condom) available. Assuming they dont have one, I have to make a decision. Play hockey (have sex) without a helmet (condom) and risk a concusion (herpes), or opt out. Of course I dont expect to get a concusion (herpes) but shit happens. If I decide to play (have sex) without a helmet (condom) and get a concusion (herpes), then isn't that just the way the cookie crumbles? Certainly, if someone purposely swung a stick at my head with the intention to hurt (raped me) and I received a concusion (herpes) as a result, then I could understand the lawsuit, as that was a malicious act outside of the law. But if we're playing an honest game (consentual sex) and I received a concusion (herpes) in the course of it because I chose not to wear a helmet (condom), when I was fully aware of the possible danger, isn't that just too damn bad? If anyone can help educate me, I'd appreciate it because this shit really pisses me off. I do feel bad that she's now ill (I'm not a complete monster) but I do also think she should be sternly corrected by the judge and made to pay every penny of legal fees that were incurred in the course of this ridiculous suit.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
May 12th, 2011 at 10:45:59 AM permalink
Quote: Face

You have GOT to be kidding me. Sorry for the possible derail, but I'm angry. Someone please help me to understand.

How in the world is this a legal issue? What in the hell is this deal about suing someone because YOU made a bad decision? I take this personal because I have lost a lot because of this very issue. Used to be you could walk in the woods, fish a pond, four wheel in the gravel pit, and just have a good old time. Nowadays you can't do a gee dang thing because of lawsuits, everyones worried about you getting hurt on their property and suing. How is that even possible?

Let me make a parallel. Hockey vs one night stands. If you play hockey (have sex) you are at risk. Of course there are options to to avoid the risk, which responsible people use and wear a helmet (condom). If I'm going out to play hockey (have sex) I come prepared and have a helmet (condom) with me. Occasionally, there are random pick-up games (one night stands) and I find myself unprepared. I know I'm at risk of getting a concusion (herpes) so I'll probably ask if they have a helmet (condom) available. Assuming they dont have one, I have to make a decision. Play hockey (have sex) without a helmet (condom) and risk a concusion (herpes), or opt out. Of course I dont expect to get a concusion (herpes) but shit happens. If I decide to play (have sex) without a helmet (condom) and get a concusion (herpes), then isn't that just the way the cookie crumbles? Certainly, if someone purposely swung a stick at my head with the intention to hurt (raped me) and I received a concusion (herpes) as a result, then I could understand the lawsuit, as that was a malicious act outside of the law. But if we're playing an honest game (consentual sex) and I received a concusion (herpes) in the course of it because I chose not to wear a helmet (condom), when I was fully aware of the possible danger, isn't that just too damn bad? If anyone can help educate me, I'd appreciate it because this shit really pisses me off. I do feel bad that she's now ill (I'm not a complete monster) but I do also think she should be sternly corrected by the judge and made to pay every penny of legal fees that were incurred in the course of this ridiculous suit.



I think the only part you're missing is the part where the opposing player (a-list celebrity) told you (the skank) that you couldn't get a concussion (herpes) because the rink was made of magic fluffy bunnies (lack of prior sex with other skanks).

Honestly, I agree with you. If you're the type of girl who'll let herself get talked into random drug infused sex with a celebrity, don't you at least have to consider that a couple hundred other girls have made that decision before you? Cleanliness shouldn't be the default assumption, regardless of what the extremely high and horny celebrity tells you...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett

  • Jump to: