Thread Rating:

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
September 22nd, 2021 at 12:22:18 PM permalink
Up to $2.45. Thatís over 50% on my small investment. My Ďnormalí tack now would be to sell some, but for this particular OTC stock Iíd have to pay a fee for each individual trade. So Iím holding. If it breaks $3 Iíll sell some. I know it really makes no sense, but I enjoy having a Ďfree rideí after I doubled up and sold half, especially in these IRA type accounts.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 79
September 22nd, 2021 at 12:48:39 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Up to $2.45. Thatís over 50% on my small investment. My Ďnormalí tack now would be to sell some, but for this particular OTC stock Iíd have to pay a fee for each individual trade. So Iím holding. If it breaks $3 Iíll sell some. I know it really makes no sense, but I enjoy having a Ďfree rideí after I doubled up and sold half, especially in these IRA type accounts.

• link to original post

Wait until it breaks $100.
    Order from chaos
    billryan
    billryan
    • Threads: 203
    September 22nd, 2021 at 12:52:09 PM permalink
    Quote: DRich

• link to original post

• link to original post

You left a zero off.
    The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    • Threads: 262
    September 22nd, 2021 at 1:48:25 PM permalink
    Quote: billryan

Quote: DRich

• link to original post

• link to original post

You left a zero off.
  • link to original post

If it proves to be the answer to Covid, Cancer, HIV and NASH you think it's only going to be worth $10 per share?
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    billryan
    billryan
    Thanks for this post from:
    RogerKintAxelWolf
    September 22nd, 2021 at 1:52:43 PM permalink
    Math isn't your strong suit is it? What do you get when you add a zero to 100?
    No wonder you claim to make 20,000 a week.
    The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    • Threads: 262
    September 22nd, 2021 at 2:10:53 PM permalink

Math isn't your strong suit is it? What do you get when you add a zero to 100?
    No wonder you claim to make 20,000 a week.

• link to original post

I did think you were saying that but couldn't believe you meant that. I just figured you didn't know math well.

Glad to see I was wrong.

Welcome to the believers.

Did you finally study up on the science that you now believe it will be worth$1000 per share?
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    billryan
    billryan
    Thanks for this post from:
    RogerKint
    September 22nd, 2021 at 2:17:09 PM permalink
    $1,000 a share seems far too cheap. I'll be selling my string of paloponies to invest in it. Manana.
    DRich
    DRich
    • Threads: 79
    September 22nd, 2021 at 2:57:24 PM permalink

$1,000 a share seems far too cheap. I'll be selling my string of paloponies to invest in it. Manana.

• link to original post

I will gladly sell you my shares when it gets to $100, that way we can both make money.
    Order from chaos
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    • Threads: 112
    September 22nd, 2021 at 5:29:21 PM permalink
    The stock will never hit 1000. A small biotech company like this, if itís single drug is as successful as DarkOz hopes, will be taken over by a larger competitor well before its market cap is 500 times what it is now.

Iíll be happy to sell half at $3ish, and let my heirs inherit the other 1/2.
    billryan
    billryan
    September 22nd, 2021 at 5:58:24 PM permalink

The stock will never hit 1000. A small biotech company like this, if itís single drug is as successful as DarkOz hopes, will be taken over by a larger competitor well before its market cap is 500 times what it is now.

Iíll be happy to sell half at $3ish, and let my heirs inherit the other 1/2.

• link to original post

Nope. They'll be doing the taking over. This time next year, lemonlabob is going to be recognized as legal currency in El Salvador and worth at least three bitcoin a share.

• Jump to: