Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
December 26th, 2022 at 7:43:42 PM permalink
Market was actually closed today, that happened Friday, let's see what happens this week..but, 25 cents places it above its 52 week low at least.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 23rd, 2023 at 8:45:03 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: DRich

My question to BillRyan and Darkoz is do you think CYDY stock will be above or below $0.77 one week from now (January 17th at close of market)? As a passive investor that is all I care about.
link to original post

In a week, I'd guess down, but where anything is in a week is a crapshoot. In a year, I'd say almost certainly down. There is nothing there. It's really just a matter of how long the BOD will be allowed to borrow money to pay their ridiculous salaries. Let's see what the earnings say.
link to original post

I bought a piece of property in August of last year for $6,000. I divided it into four lots and just sold two for $5,000 each.

I reinvested most of the rest but bought two pizzas and 1,000 share of CYDY with the spare change.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on May 23, 2023
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
May 23rd, 2023 at 11:31:06 AM permalink

My question to BillRyan and Darkoz is do you think CYDY stock will be above or below $0.77 one week from now (January 17th at close of market)? As a passive investor that is all I care about.
link to original post

In a week, I'd guess down, but where anything is in a week is a crapshoot. In a year, I'd say almost certainly down. There is nothing there. It's really just a matter of how long the BOD will be allowed to borrow money to pay their ridiculous salaries. Let's see what the earnings say.
link to original post

I bought a piece of property in August of last year for $6,000. I divided it into four lots and just sold two for $5,000 each.

I reinvested most of the rest but bought two pizzas and 1,000 share of CYDY with the spare change.
link to original post

The pizzas will bring you more joy than Cytodyn
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan
May 23rd, 2023 at 1:39:55 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

The pizzas will bring you more joy than Cytodyn

link to original post

I'll sell at fifty cents and double my money. I've already gotten an awful lot of joy from lemonlabob.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
MDawg
MDawg
May 30th, 2023 at 5:21:49 PM permalink
CYDY still in the toilet.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
RogerKint
May 30th, 2023 at 8:07:28 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

CYDY still in the toilet.
link to original post

I'm up 23%!!!!!!!
Multi-purpose in a jar
If you ain't ill, it'll shine your car.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
May 30th, 2023 at 10:24:49 PM permalink
Nothing is going to happen with this stock for a few years now.

The COVID research is over. And there's a lawsuit against the independent company that fouled up the HIV trials.

New trials will have to take place. There's no product to sell until new trials and FDA approval. Five years down the road.

I'm holding since I am so far in anyway. Just not following it with any short term expectations.

Commenting on Cytodyn now is like commenting on how ugly a skyscraper looks when it's still a muddy pit filled with construction workers.

Like the skyscraper, come back in a few years and see how it looks.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
RogerKint
May 31st, 2023 at 2:26:51 AM permalink
The good news is they are saving money by no longer putting out phony press releases that some people mistake for real news.
A penny saved is a penny you don't have to earn.
DRich
DRich
May 31st, 2023 at 2:58:21 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

What is going to happen is they will keep raising money and those loans will convert to stock when they can't pay it back. Expect lots of stock dilution over the next few years.
billryan
billryan
May 31st, 2023 at 6:22:22 PM permalink

Quote: darkoz

What is going to happen is they will keep raising money and those loans will convert to stock when they can't pay it back. Expect lots of stock dilution over the next few years.
link to original post

If you really think the stock will be flat for a few years, I'd suggest you sell now, write off your losses and reinvest down the road. Never let a large loss go to waste.
DRich
DRich
May 31st, 2023 at 7:03:22 PM permalink

If you really think the stock will be flat for a few years, I'd suggest you sell now, write off your losses and reinvest down the road. Never let a large loss go to waste.

Sadly, I won't because it is such a small amount of money it is not even worth me thinking about. I expect it will go to zero now and I have accepted that. I expect most pink sheet stocks will go to zero. Also, because it is a pink sheet stock I will be charged a commission to sell it. I only bought it because Darkoz was so impressed by it that I thought it might be fun to have a sweat with him on it.
MDawg
MDawg
May 31st, 2023 at 11:55:09 PM permalink
I suppose D.Oz is feeling something like the pointlessness I feel in selling 100 shares of FRCB for thirty cents to try to recoup thirty bucks (less pink sheet commission) of the six hundred dollars I put into FRC. But, the differences are that (1) it's only $600. ventured, not the $80,000. D.Oz claims to have dumped into CYDY, and (2) after I bought FRC it never went above the purchase price, while D.Oz had multiple opportunities to get out with a profit and instead just stared at the stock blindly while it continued to plummet to the point where he was looking at a more than dead loss.

It's one thing to go straight down the toilet quite another to let yourself be flushed when you had many chances to swim out.
  • Jump to: