lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 203
May 19th, 2021 at 3:30:18 PM permalink

from the article:

"Lue Elizondo: Imagine a technology that can do 6-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space. And oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing.

Recently released images may not convince ufo skeptics, but the pentagon admits it doesn't know what in the world this is

Dave Fravor: Oh there's, there's definitely something that… I don't know who's building it, who's got the technology, who's got the brains. But there's, there's something out there that was better than our airplane. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 67
May 19th, 2021 at 3:45:26 PM permalink
There's a starfleet on the moon that our Space Force will be useless against. Just watch that movie Independence Day from 1996.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 314
May 19th, 2021 at 4:21:14 PM permalink
I'd be ready to write it off as advanced ability to fool radar and such, but they claim these events are also confirmed by visual sightings by the pilots
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 19th, 2021 at 5:09:05 PM permalink
I just don't really believe these things and I lean toward illusion until concrete evidence. For a shadow moves faster than the speed of light, there is some leeway.
I am a robot.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 33
May 19th, 2021 at 5:22:35 PM permalink
I had an oceanography teacher in high school who (according to him) was in the Coast Guard in the 80s and flew air missions intercepting drug runners in the Florida/Caribbean region and more than once had similar sightings and after such flights mysterious people come and destroy the logs. I can't recall the specific claims, but I think he was convinced that they were contacts from outside this world. (For what it is worth, I had a high school astronomy teacher the same year who thought that teacher was just had too much fun while stationed there, and that there is no data on civilizations outside of earth).

I was skeptical then and still am. If there is such an advanced civilization (I guess or whatever the term would be) that they can travel over such distances (beyond what we can see, which is far), I find it hard to believe that they would allow themselves to be seen, even briefly. That level of technology they should be able to make themselves invisible to us with zero effort. I guess you can make the argument that there could be rogue captains who either for fun (pranks etc....) or stupidity messed up something.

I just don't see it. Its far more likely some kind of error with our technology or (far less likely but more plausible) some kind of advanced craft from a foreign country that has a secretive program. Or (perhaps even more likely without getting too political) these are being released now to distract from other issues while appearing transparent. There are probably thousands of scenarios that are more likely than Earth being monitored by civilizations from out in space who occasionally mess up and get spotted.

Until there is a reason to believe or more firm evidence I remain skeptical (and that is probably classifying myself in a generous way).

"He told us pilots speculate they are one of three things: secret U.S. technology, an adversary's spy vehicle, or something otherworldly. "
I would say very unlikely that this is U.S. technology (they would not release the video, unless they are playing 4D chess and assuming most people will find it silly and disregard it, which in a way would be smart, but that is getting very conspiratorial). Maybe an adversary technology (also pretty unlikely). "Something otherworldly" I completely doubt. It could just be a combination of glitches and human error and people throwing things out of proportion? (Which is probably more likely than the stated three).
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
May 19th, 2021 at 6:11:46 PM permalink
I would not be surprised if it was an earth born project that most people are not familiar with. Why would the government of a country confirm that they have new astounding technology?
Order from chaos
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 67
May 19th, 2021 at 6:29:16 PM permalink
Translated: THE ARRIVAL OF ALIEN SHIPS TO THE MOON HAS BEGUN. @ufologopedroramirez MAY 2021. Earth-Moon. An exquisite capture forcefully shows Alien activity on the moon. As expected, intergalactic ships have begun to arrive at our satellite "natura", curiously prior to this pandemic caused by SARS-Co-2, there was a significant increase in sightings on the surface of the moon, some impressive recordings, we They showed the Alien "activity" heading towards the hidden face, well, this time, it is no less impressive, the image that has been circulating in recent days, perfectly defines the irrefutable presence of non-terrestrial artifacts, on the moon For a long time we have mentioned that the moon could be an alien base, from the first moon landings, we knew that this "satellite" was used as a kind of "space station" for various races. This atypical 2021, is showing a trend towards UFO declassification in the most reluctant military circles of the United States, a nation that for many decades has tried to distort the UFO phenomenon, making it go through natural phenomena and misinterpretations, however, the walls they begin to fall, while this shocking UFO wave does not stop…. It is time to believe.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPEPRO_HASb/
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
May 19th, 2021 at 7:54:34 PM permalink
Delete
100% risk of ruin
pwcrabb
pwcrabb
  • Threads: 3
May 19th, 2021 at 9:23:31 PM permalink
All the workers on a busy anthill can see but ignore the human observer hovering overhead. They go about their repetitive lives undisturbed by thoughts about that human, who has no desire to exert her awesome power to destroy them.
"I suppose I was mad. Every great genius is mad upon the subject in which he is greatest. The unsuccessful madman is disgraced and called a lunatic." Fitz-James O'Brien, The Diamond Lens (1858)
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
May 22nd, 2021 at 11:20:16 AM permalink
The upcoming report will be very interesting. Everyone's looking forward to June, even the people that pretend that their not.

I'm stunned by what I've been reading and hearing in the news about the UFOs.

Mellon's comment that the technology appears to be 100 possibly 1000 years more advanced than anything we have is fascinating as well.

• Jump to: