Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 168
  • Posts: 3422
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:10:38 AM permalink
....................


Axel's function here is a good one
many people are coming here with outrageous claims and he challenges them
would you like for all the outrageous claims that have appeared here to not be challenged?
this joint would be a lot worse if these claims weren't challenged and viewed with suspicion IMO
this joint would be a real loony bin




*
𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.........𝖤𝖽𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝖾
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 4966
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:33:21 AM permalink
Quote: Gidver

STFU.

As per recent precedent...
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/off-topic/35670-challenge-to-axelwolf-the-daddy-of-all-wagers/#post796780
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 830
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:37:06 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

many people are coming here with outrageous claims and he challenges them



The outrageous claims are coincidental...he also challenges members who post verifiable truth.
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 248
  • Posts: 7802
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:43:29 AM permalink
Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: fantom

I have never argued or disagreed with the idea that this forum is run under the form of a dictatorship. Not a benign one, in the least.

Mike has the right to suspend anyone he wants, for any reason. In fact, he has the right to use any word, phrase, comment, insult or obscenity he wants, even those which HIS rules prohibit. It's his "property" and we post here, totally and exclusively, at his pleasure.

rex non potest peccare

I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, uneven, selective and inconsistent way in which these supposed hard and fast rules are applied, and the varying penalties handed dowm from on high. All of this is done on a whim and depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners.

There is but one rule here. The Wizard Rules. Even if He Who Must Be Obeyed insists that we all pretend that there are other rules, we all now how it is. He may be the Wizard of Las Vegas, but here he's the Tyrant as well.

Most of the time the person who the post was directed at must make a complaint to Mike via PM.



Axel, question. Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here?

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I think it's appropriate in this case. How many is many?



More than almost all other members. Summation: PLENTY.

I say that's overexaggerated, but lets go with it
and then use some some logic. Almost 9 years and over 18k posts while engaging with "many" people who are known and suspected of being full of it. Do some research into the people I have spared with and you might realize something.



9 years and 18,000 typed posts. Are you proud of that feat? Is that included on your bio resume background and accomplishments? What does your family think of such an accomplishment?



When you start insinuating that Axel has been a time waster who's family would have doubts about his accomplishments that's more insulting than a blatant "you're a liar" claim.

But doing my unsophisticated math, 18,000 posts in 9 years makes for 2000 posts a year, divided by 365 days makes for an average of 5.4 posts a day.

Not exactly what I would see as rising to the level of asking how ones family might be taking it, imo.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19144
March 3rd, 2021 at 2:12:18 AM permalink
Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: fantom

I have never argued or disagreed with the idea that this forum is run under the form of a dictatorship. Not a benign one, in the least.

Mike has the right to suspend anyone he wants, for any reason. In fact, he has the right to use any word, phrase, comment, insult or obscenity he wants, even those which HIS rules prohibit. It's his "property" and we post here, totally and exclusively, at his pleasure.

rex non potest peccare

I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, uneven, selective and inconsistent way in which these supposed hard and fast rules are applied, and the varying penalties handed dowm from on high. All of this is done on a whim and depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners.

There is but one rule here. The Wizard Rules. Even if He Who Must Be Obeyed insists that we all pretend that there are other rules, we all now how it is. He may be the Wizard of Las Vegas, but here he's the Tyrant as well.

Most of the time the person who the post was directed at must make a complaint to Mike via PM.



Axel, question. Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here?

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I think it's appropriate in this case. How many is many?



More than almost all other members. Summation: PLENTY.

I say that's overexaggerated, but lets go with it
and then use some some logic. Almost 9 years and over 18k posts while engaging with "many" people who are known and suspected of being full of it. Do some research into the people I have spared with and you might realize something.



9 years and 18,000 typed posts. Are you proud of that feat? Is that included on your bio resume background and accomplishments? What does your family think of such an accomplishment?

I'm neither proud or ashamed, it just is, what it is. People spend considerably more time time doing things that are not resume worthy like, sleeping 10 hours a day, eating too much, watching movies, TV, YouTube cat videos, watching porn, playing candy crush or various other types of video games, degening on slots or table games.

I'm certainly happy I found this site since it's been a direct result of many good things both personally and financially. Things such as, making some good friends, meeting some good people and business partners that I would have never meet if not for participating here.

My family is proud of me regardless of how may years I have been on here, or how many posts I have made, I highly doubt they care either way. My Wife is well aware of it and supports whatever I do as long as I'm generally productive, show her attention, and do all the things a husband should do.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 830
March 3rd, 2021 at 2:15:26 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

18,000 posts in 9 years makes for 2000 posts a year, divided by 365 days makes for an average of 5.4 posts a day.

Not exactly what I would see as rising to the level of asking how ones family might be taking it, imo.



5.4 posts every single day for 9 years straight...that's not so bad.
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 830
March 3rd, 2021 at 2:19:57 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm neither proud or ashamed



Most of your posts have been derogatory...it's understandable why you're not proud of yourself.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19144
March 3rd, 2021 at 2:36:17 AM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

The outrageous claims are coincidental...he also challenges members who post verifiable truth.

Verifiable and verified are significantly different.
For example, Witnessing 18 yo's in a row is verifiable, but I'm certain it will never be verified. Some things just can't be verified either way, at that point, you have to use some logic and math and come to a reasonable conclusion.

I'm not saying I've never challenged somebody who has posted verified proof where I have been wrong(I can't think of any I certainly would like you to find some), but I'm sure it's few and far between, I'm certain that I'm right way more often than I'm wrong.

I have been wrong a few times when I thought someone was just here trolling the forum, but it didn't take long for me to realize my mistake, even when others were still convinced they were bogus characters. Once I realized my mistake I was quick to apologize and even make friends with those people. For example, ZenKing and JuicyJenny.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19144
March 3rd, 2021 at 2:41:14 AM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

Most of your posts have been derogatory...it's understandable why you're not proud of yourself.

Please show me where I said I wasn't proud of myself? And then please provide proof that most of my posts have been derogatory.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 830
March 3rd, 2021 at 3:37:19 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm not saying I've never challenged somebody who has posted verified proof where I have been wrong(I can't think of any I certainly would like you to find some)



Right here...

Quote: AxelWolf

Show evidence, or direct me to them or it's a lie, and your credibility is shot. I don't even need a half-dozen 3 or 4 would do just fine.


  • Jump to: