Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 434
  • Posts: 25333
March 2nd, 2021 at 1:56:38 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

In every other game, anytime someone has been able to find a player advantage in some way, someone is willing and able to articulate some of the details, even if only one or two words.
Why does that not happen with baccarat?



Educated guessing. There you go, nuff said..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Marcusclark66
Marcusclark66
Joined: Mar 26, 2020
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 1140
March 2nd, 2021 at 2:04:41 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: fantom

I have never argued or disagreed with the idea that this forum is run under the form of a dictatorship. Not a benign one, in the least.

Mike has the right to suspend anyone he wants, for any reason. In fact, he has the right to use any word, phrase, comment, insult or obscenity he wants, even those which HIS rules prohibit. It's his "property" and we post here, totally and exclusively, at his pleasure.

rex non potest peccare

I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, uneven, selective and inconsistent way in which these supposed hard and fast rules are applied, and the varying penalties handed dowm from on high. All of this is done on a whim and depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners.

There is but one rule here. The Wizard Rules. Even if He Who Must Be Obeyed insists that we all pretend that there are other rules, we all now how it is. He may be the Wizard of Las Vegas, but here he's the Tyrant as well.

Most of the time the person who the post was directed at must make a complaint to Mike via PM.



Axel, question. Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here?

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I think it's appropriate in this case. How many is many?



More than almost all other members. Summation: PLENTY.
Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1515
March 2nd, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM permalink
Just for clarification this is not mikes site and hasn't been for several years.
He's the Man though.
fantom
fantom
Joined: Dec 19, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 78
March 2nd, 2021 at 4:40:28 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

Just for clarification this is not mikes site and hasn't been for several years.
He's the Man though.



So who issues suspensions? The impression I have, and correct me if I am wrong, is that technical ownership aside, he is judge, jury and executioner of violations of the rules. The rules look to be promulgated under his authority and were written by him, unmodified for the same period of "several years." While I have seen Moderators, official and otherwise, announce suspensions, my impression again is that it is He Who Must Be Obeyed.

If this is not so, then how, exactly, is it done?
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1515
March 2nd, 2021 at 4:49:57 PM permalink
Quote: fantom

So who issues suspensions? The impression I have, and correct me if I am wrong, is that technical ownership aside, he is judge, jury and executioner of violations of the rules. The rules look to be promulgated under his authority and were written by him, unmodified for the same period of "several years." While I have seen Moderators, official and otherwise, announce suspensions, my impression again is that it is He Who Must Be Obeyed.

If this is not so, then how, exactly, is it done?



I thought I was pretty clear, He doesn't own it but ("He is the MAN!").
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1515
March 2nd, 2021 at 4:52:59 PM permalink
Quote: fantom

So who issues suspensions? The impression I have, and correct me if I am wrong, is that technical ownership aside, he is judge, jury and executioner of violations of the rules. The rules look to be promulgated under his authority and were written by him, unmodified for the same period of "several years." While I have seen Moderators, official and otherwise, announce suspensions, my impression again is that it is He Who Must Be Obeyed.

If this is not so, then how, exactly, is it done?




Edit:
Double dipped.
Gidver
Gidver
Joined: Feb 26, 2021
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 7
March 2nd, 2021 at 9:37:44 PM permalink
STFU.
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
March 2nd, 2021 at 11:01:01 PM permalink
Sounds like I have missed a lot lately. This new challenge of MDawg makes my challenges look like some cheap fun. I'm all about "gambling with an edge" but a quarter of a million gets me cautious quick. It's nice to see some high risk rollers on WoV.
Math is the only true form of knowledge
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 20261
March 2nd, 2021 at 11:53:50 PM permalink
Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: fantom

I have never argued or disagreed with the idea that this forum is run under the form of a dictatorship. Not a benign one, in the least.

Mike has the right to suspend anyone he wants, for any reason. In fact, he has the right to use any word, phrase, comment, insult or obscenity he wants, even those which HIS rules prohibit. It's his "property" and we post here, totally and exclusively, at his pleasure.

rex non potest peccare

I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, uneven, selective and inconsistent way in which these supposed hard and fast rules are applied, and the varying penalties handed dowm from on high. All of this is done on a whim and depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners.

There is but one rule here. The Wizard Rules. Even if He Who Must Be Obeyed insists that we all pretend that there are other rules, we all now how it is. He may be the Wizard of Las Vegas, but here he's the Tyrant as well.

Most of the time the person who the post was directed at must make a complaint to Mike via PM.



Axel, question. Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here?

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I think it's appropriate in this case. How many is many?



More than almost all other members. Summation: PLENTY.

I say that's overexaggerated, but lets go with it
and then use some some logic. Almost 9 years and over 18k posts while engaging with "many" people who are known and suspected of being full of it. Do some research into the people I have spared with and you might realize something.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Marcusclark66
Marcusclark66
Joined: Mar 26, 2020
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 1140
Thanks for this post from:
FTB
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:08:06 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Marcusclark66

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: fantom

I have never argued or disagreed with the idea that this forum is run under the form of a dictatorship. Not a benign one, in the least.

Mike has the right to suspend anyone he wants, for any reason. In fact, he has the right to use any word, phrase, comment, insult or obscenity he wants, even those which HIS rules prohibit. It's his "property" and we post here, totally and exclusively, at his pleasure.

rex non potest peccare

I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, uneven, selective and inconsistent way in which these supposed hard and fast rules are applied, and the varying penalties handed dowm from on high. All of this is done on a whim and depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners.

There is but one rule here. The Wizard Rules. Even if He Who Must Be Obeyed insists that we all pretend that there are other rules, we all now how it is. He may be the Wizard of Las Vegas, but here he's the Tyrant as well.

Most of the time the person who the post was directed at must make a complaint to Mike via PM.



Axel, question. Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here?

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I think it's appropriate in this case. How many is many?



More than almost all other members. Summation: PLENTY.

I say that's overexaggerated, but lets go with it
and then use some some logic. Almost 9 years and over 18k posts while engaging with "many" people who are known and suspected of being full of it. Do some research into the people I have spared with and you might realize something.



9 years and 18,000 typed posts. Are you proud of that feat? Is that included on your bio resume background and accomplishments? What does your family think of such an accomplishment?
Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.

  • Jump to: