Thread Rating:

kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
March 3rd, 2021 at 10:58:10 AM permalink
To me, this needn't be this difficult. As I have said before, there is a very low bar of the math has to work.

The problem is when the math doesn't work. An example would be someone making claims of long-term winning, or winning every session or nearly every session playing a -EV game. To me the math doesn't support that and I think it is fair to call that member out. I am not talking about winning a small number of sessions playing -EV....of course that is not only possible but happens all the time. That is why people gamble. I am talking about long-trem winning or winning nearly every session that defies or nearly defies the math.

Personally, as lilredrooster said, I would like to see Wizard do a little more of this calling out, because he is "the guy". But I certainly think AP's or anyone really have a right to call that out. And I have often said, more than a "right" but a responsibility. (if the math doesn't add up)

Now if a player is claiming long-term or very frequent wins playing what is considered to be a -EV game, but he is playing some side bet that makes it +EV, well that is the same as playing +EV. That math works. Now I certainly can see a situation where the player wouldn't want to talk much about that special side bet that is making the play +EV. I certainly will accept if a player were to say that. This is also where reputation comes into play. I would accept it more from a regular member known to play with an advantage, than some person showing up with a handful of posts or someone sort of known as a losing (recreational or other) player.

I just don't see anything wrong with challenging claims that the math doesn't work. It's not personal. It's math.
Last edited by: kewlj on Mar 3, 2021
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
March 3rd, 2021 at 11:13:42 AM permalink
Quote: Gidver

STFU.

Triggered much?

My Dawg is easily triggered he has multiple personalities they come and go
like a Fantom in the night I may have to change his diet.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
March 4th, 2021 at 1:01:46 AM permalink
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 34
March 8th, 2021 at 7:26:16 AM permalink
Looks like AxelWolf declines to pick up the gauntlet. Now, what exactly is his reasoning? I mean either the screenshots of the trades are genuine or they are not. Who could be posting genuine (not simulated) winners day after day. Impossible, right? Surely the trades must be all fake or simulated, who could win so consistently, why not pick up a quarter million off MDawg and embarrass him at the same time.

Just let me know I will cut the cashier's check and message you a screen shot of it (with, as suggested by someone else - the account numbers redacted so as to prevent mobile deposit). I can provide the cashier's check for your purview same day you request it, just show me yours too, and we'll roll on this thing, meet, and decide the fate of a half million dollars from the two of us. I should be in Vegas soon.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 88
March 8th, 2021 at 7:37:05 AM permalink
A dog lives in a basement
Screams to mom upstairs that nobody believes the BS
Mom has no interest here except to back her boy

Over and over
The dog is one bizarre kid
Lives for playing pretend
Do you really need Mom to pop in here to defend you
Frankly I would be embarrassed how much you depend on Mom
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 7:41:33 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

A dog lives in a basement
Screams to mom upstairs that nobody believes the BS
Mom has no interest here except to back her boy

Over and over
The dog is one bizarre kid
Lives for playing pretend
Do you really need Mom to pop in here to defend you
Frankly I would be embarrassed how much you depend on Mom

Didn't you get suspended for a month over almost the exact same ilk of verbiage?

This is actually even worse, more suspension worthy I'd say.

A man who can't control himself, can't begin to be successful at any sort of stock trading, or gaming, for that matter.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
terapined
terapined
March 8th, 2021 at 7:44:19 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Didn't you get suspended for a month over almost the exact same ilk of verbiage?

This is actually even worse, more suspension worthy I'd say.

A man who can't control himself, can't begin to be successful at any sort of stock trading, or gaming, for that matter.

I'm talking about a dog
You are Mdawg
Different subject
You dont consider yourself a dog do you?
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 7:45:28 AM permalink
Don't play games. You know what you said, pal.
terapined
terapined
March 8th, 2021 at 7:50:43 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Don't play games.

???????????
This site is all about games
Its a gaming site
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 7:54:31 AM permalink
No, some of us are actually going into the ring and throwing down serious money on a constant basis.

Good luck.

• Jump to: