Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 266
August 16th, 2020 at 5:57:08 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

My take - is that you don't understand how the stock market works, period, or how these pink sheets are manipulated up and down, so I suppose I brought that last comment of yours on myself, but rest assured that there is nothing you wrote about that I am not familiar with.

Considering that my entire original post in this thread was about how the stock was manipulated up and then down, your suggestion I don't understand how it works is nonsense
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 31
August 16th, 2020 at 6:07:26 PM permalink
Yes but you plunked according to you, 45 grand into a pink sheet! your first stock you ever owned, no less.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
August 16th, 2020 at 6:30:34 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Yes but you plunked according to you, 45 grand into a pink sheet! your first stock you ever owned, no less.

So, what's your point?

I believe in the company and the product
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 207
August 16th, 2020 at 6:35:00 PM permalink
How much of the first post is simply cut and pasted from company friendly posts on other sites?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
August 16th, 2020 at 6:38:53 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

So, what's your point?

I believe in the company and the product

What about the company do you believe in? The CEO with no medical or pharma experience? The undisclosed investors who removed anyone with pharma experience from the board? Was it their failure to file the proper paperwork to the FDA?
Of the thousands of investments, you could have made, what caused you to sink your money into this one?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
August 16th, 2020 at 6:44:19 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

What about the company do you believe in? The CEO with no medical or pharma experience? The undisclosed investors who removed anyone with pharma experience from the board? Was it their failure to file the proper paperwork to the FDA?
Of the thousands of investments, you could have made, what caused you to sink your money into this one?

Links?

I have no idea what company you are talking about at this time.
darkoz
darkoz
August 16th, 2020 at 6:45:14 PM permalink

How much of the first post is simply cut and pasted from company friendly posts on other sites?

What?
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 23
August 16th, 2020 at 6:45:20 PM permalink

Was it their failure to file the proper paperwork to the FDA?

Just to clarify, that was related to Leronlimab's application related to HIV, not Covid.
darkoz
darkoz
August 16th, 2020 at 6:56:50 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Just to clarify, that was related to Leronlimab's application related to HIV, not Covid.

Also to clarify, the FDA doesn't say ok wrong paperwork, six years of trials now wasted.

What they requested was a correction in the paperwork and gave specifics as to what their needs were (it had to do with packaging of needles for distribution)

Bill is intensely trying to discredit this particular company by ignoring or distorting much information (note that most of my information I try to supply links and videos while Bill just yammers away with no proof whatsoever)

I am starting to wonder if he isn't up to something with darker intent
billryan
billryan
August 16th, 2020 at 7:37:37 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

I asked what about the company made him believe in it? Failure to file proper paperwork on any application isn't something that would give me confidence in it.

• Jump to: