Thread Rating:

kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:19:42 PM permalink
I read two different articles offering some degree of encouraging news yesterday.

The first was an article about a treatment out of Russia. People supposedly completely recover in 3-4 days. It was a joint venture with a Japanese company that Russia owns 50% of I believe. Trials were very limited to like a couple hundred people so far, but inexplicably they are gearing up to produce enough to treat millions. I hope it goes well. I wouldn't put money on it.

The second was a story that Axelwolf actually linked to (maybe in a different thread). It was two different so called "experts doctors" in Italy claiming the virus is weakening or losing potency. They are basing this on viral load numbers for each patient. Several months ago, when Italy was going through the worst of their crisis, the viral loads in patients were higher than new patients today.

People with the highest viral loads are the ones that get the sickest and die, so that would be good news.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:48:50 PM permalink
As I have always said.... its all about the money, all of the time! I trust the money trail. Finding the trail is where the EQ + IQ = $$. Some seem to have an idea on how the game is played with the big boys. Its a shame , but it absolutely does go on, and if you dont believe so, then you are just naive. I believe it goes on in gaming too... but that is for another day to disuss.

Ive been on several several of the stocks in the covid space. MRNA at 23, NVAX at 9, INO at 6, got in and out of Codx from 2.50 to 15. I know the space very well. I worked with a company which had a drug that cured HCV and eventually was sold off to Gilead a decade ago. That stock was a beauty! I recently purchased a stock which I believe has the potential to be another strong gainer. The stock price is under 10 with a market cap of under a billion. Clinical Research data to come out in July. The other stock is a large pharma which I believe will win the race with treatment for covid for reasons that require EQ + IQ. Good luck and be smart!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 207
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:58:40 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

As I have always said.... its all about the money, all of the time! I trust the money trail. Finding the trail is where the EQ + IQ = $$. Some seem to have an idea on how the game is played with the big boys. Its a shame , but it absolutely does go on, and if you dont believe so, then you are just naive. I believe it goes on in gaming too... but that is for another day to disuss.

Ive been on several several of the stocks in the covid space. MRNA at 23, NVAX at 9, INO at 6, got in and out of Codx from 2.50 to 15. I know the space very well. I worked with a company which had a drug that cured HCV and eventually was sold off to Gilead a decade ago. That stock was a beauty! I recently purchased a stock which I believe has the potential to be another strong gainer. The stock price is under 10 with a market cap of under a billion. Clinical Research data to come out in July. The other stock is a large pharma which I believe will win the race with treatment for covid for reasons that require EQ + IQ. Good luck and be smart!

Why name all your recent successes but be so nebulous about your ongoing investments?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
June 2nd, 2020 at 2:06:48 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

I read two different articles offering some degree of encouraging news yesterday.

The first was an article about a treatment out of Russia. People supposedly completely recover in 3-4 days. It was a joint venture with a Japanese company that Russia owns 50% of I believe. Trials were very limited to like a couple hundred people so far, but inexplicably they are gearing up to produce enough to treat millions. I hope it goes well. I wouldn't put money on it.

The second was a story that Axelwolf actually linked to (maybe in a different thread). It was two different so called "experts doctors" in Italy claiming the virus is weakening or losing potency. They are basing this on viral load numbers for each patient. Several months ago, when Italy was going through the worst of their crisis, the viral loads in patients were higher than new patients today.

People with the highest viral loads are the ones that get the sickest and die, so that would be good news.

There is a Japanese company working on Covid with promising data... you where probalby referring to Fujifilm?

Regarding the 'viral load' is absolutely a major part of the equation. Here is a great article which explains it well...

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-questions-about-covid-19-and-viral-load/
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 7:37:49 AM permalink

Like being a kid in the candy store.... Never made this much profit in my life! As far as the stock I was referring to, if you want to take a look, it is dynavax. Also in vaxart and sorrento. We are in a time where you will never see stocks move like the vaccine stocks are moving now... in the race for a vaccine during this pandemic. You have another 6 months to pick up your ballssss and make some money!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 207
July 20th, 2020 at 9:02:43 AM permalink

Like being a kid in the candy store.... Never made this much profit in my life! As far as the stock I was referring to, if you want to take a look, it is dynavax. Also in vaxart and sorrento. We are in a time where you will never see stocks move like the vaccine stocks are moving now... in the race for a vaccine during this pandemic. You have another 6 months to pick up your ballssss and make some money!

This would be more impressive if you had documented your picks in June when you were asked. Otherwise, it's akin to bragging about 18 straight yo's
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 9:15:02 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

This would be more impressive if you had documented your picks in June when you were asked. Otherwise, it's akin to bragging about 18 straight yo's

I gave u mrna, nvax, and ino in early June. All are already substantially up since then
U wanted more? If u did ur research, u cld have figured out the vaccine stocks I was talking about. Well u have 3 more now... I'm sure they will also be up from here substantially in several months an you will again dismiss success. Good luck
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 266
July 20th, 2020 at 10:12:58 AM permalink

I gave u mrna, nvax, and ino in early June. All are already substantially up since then
U wanted more? If u did ur research, u cld have figured out the vaccine stocks I was talking about. Well u have 3 more now... I'm sure they will also be up from here substantially in several months an you will again dismiss success. Good luck

Bill isn't dismissing the pick. Just how you picked the winner now.

You said you knew about it for awhile. Why mention it now. Why not awhile ago.

I still believe in Cytodyn. And while Bill thinks I am crazy one he won't say is I didn't document my pick from the beginning
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 10:55:45 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Bill isn't dismissing the pick. Just how you picked the winner now.

You said you knew about it for awhile. Why mention it now. Why not awhile ago.

I still believe in Cytodyn. And while Bill thinks I am crazy one he won't say is I didn't document my pick from the beginning

Gimbols didn't tell Macy's everything!! I can only be Santa Claus so many times.

Btw, nice call on cydy. GL
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 11:02:36 AM permalink

Gimbols didn't tell Macy's everything!! I can only be Santa Claus so many times.

Btw, nice call on cydy. GL

When I was a biotech analyst for hedge funds, I got paid large amounts of money for my information.

Bill reminds me of that type of guy, who we all know, who will milk you for information and secretly buy a stock without telling you. Then if it goes up he will dismiss ever knowing it but if it goes down he will rub it in your face

• Jump to: