Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 237
May 23rd, 2020 at 10:05:51 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Fauci and the NIH receive lots and lots and lots of funding from Gilead and other companies alike. Does it surprise you that certain companies and drugs are dismissed by the NIH ?

Yeah.

I have a thread on Leronlimab

Fauci is ignoring it. Meanwhile the drug has had 9 clinical studies that show safety in over 800 patients (as an HIV treatment).

It has now shown excellent results in 60 emergency use patients

And is currently in two different placebo clinical trials one for severely Ill and one for mild Ill Covid-19 patients

Fauci not a peep
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
May 24th, 2020 at 7:46:38 AM permalink
Like I always say... and it doesn't just apply to gaming... whenever big money is involved, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I would not discount anything. People can be bought.

If you havent already heard of this lady, Judy Mikovits, google her and watch whatever videos are still up. Youtube took down videos of her interviews... I repeat, YOUTUBE , the channel that lets everyone post anything.. free speech right? Well they felt threatened by this women for some reason. Big Money... Fauci is not such the 'Americas Granpa' that everyone thinks.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 174
May 24th, 2020 at 9:02:13 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

From Sharyl Attkison's "Full Measure " program last Sunday:
"When 'Full Measure' cross-referenced those on the U.S. COVID-19 Advisory Board with links to drug companies, they found 11 members. Of those 11, nine members were linked to Gilead.
Upon further examination, Full Measure found seven more members with links to Gilead in the past, including two in leadership, Dr. Roy M. Gulick and Dr. Henry Masur."
And that doesn't even take up Joseph Grogan. From the Intercept: "For another task force member, the profits could come from the coronavirus itself. Joseph Grogan was a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical giant Gilead Sciences before he joined the Trump administration as director of the Domestic Policy Council and led the Drug Pricing and Innovation Work Group."

Are you suggesting that sixteen of the eleven members have ties to Gilead?
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
May 24th, 2020 at 7:19:14 PM permalink
Look out for Moderna if you are in the stock market. Ticker is MRNA. They are the front runners for the Covid vaccine . Stock has already made a nice run from 20 to 70 in a couple months (oh, the sweet smell of success!) They will most likely be bought out by one of the big boys... stay tuned. Astrazeneca just made a strong move with 1 billion investment from the gov....they just may have the magic potion!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
Thanks for this post from:
unJon
May 24th, 2020 at 8:15:15 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Are you suggesting that sixteen of the eleven members have ties to Gilead?

Admittedly these three sentences can pose a major problem for the unsophisticated, especially with three sets of numbers to deal with. ""When 'Full Measure' cross-referenced those on the U.S. COVID-19 Advisory Board with links to drug companies, they found 11 members. Of those 11, nine members were linked to Gilead.
Upon further examination, Full Measure found seven more members with links to Gilead in the past, including two in leadership, Dr. Roy M. Gulick and Dr. Henry Masur."

As is clear from a simple reading, nowhere does it say how many members the Advisory Board has. And it is patently obvious that the membership total is not 16, not 11, and not even 18. If you really want to know how many members the Advisory Board has, ask them. But be careful, their Web page offers a way to join the group. For our part hereabouts, we will try to hold down calculations to no more than 1 or 2 per sentence.
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
May 25th, 2020 at 3:14:57 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Admittedly these three sentences can pose a major problem for the unsophisticated, especially with three sets of numbers to deal with.

Oof. I've probably seen half a dozen articles mentioning promising progress on either a vaccine or treatment of some kind. It's too early to have anything promising.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
darkoz
darkoz 
May 25th, 2020 at 4:09:42 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Oof. I've probably seen half a dozen articles mentioning promising progress on either a vaccine or treatment of some kind. It's too early to have anything promising.

Why is it too early?

Did you read the thread I posted about Leronlimab (which I believe in so much I ended up buying stock after I started that thread?)

Leronlimab has been in the FDA pipeline for five years now for HIV virus so it has had the prerequisite time to completion.

More luck that the drug is available but not too early

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/34570-leronlimab-covid-cure/
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz 
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
May 26th, 2020 at 11:26:53 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Didn't the Dow jump 1000 points on this fake news early this week?

If it's the jump I'm thinking of, (last Monday?) it was a different drug - a vaccine potential, not a treatment.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
May 26th, 2020 at 11:29:01 AM permalink
It looks like the UK government are trying to spin the drug, remdesivir, to the public, possibly as a distraction from a certain recent UK political controversy.

In spite of a conclusion that "Early data suggests it can cut recovery time by about four days, but there is no evidence yet that it will save more lives., it is being described thus...

"UK Health Secretary, Matt Hancock said it was probably the biggest step forward in the treatment of coronavirus since the crisis began."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52805828
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..

• Jump to: