Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 27
August 16th, 2021 at 4:51:06 AM permalink
Taking a little pause today, markets retreating so far.

BTC has been doing fine lately though.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MDawg
MDawg
August 16th, 2021 at 3:15:28 PM permalink
AMZN ended up moving nearly a 100 points from its low to end the day green.

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MDawg
MDawg
August 23rd, 2021 at 9:03:56 PM permalink
Nice day in the stock market today. Pretty green across the board.

BTC hit 50K too.
MDawg
MDawg
August 24th, 2021 at 7:53:25 AM permalink
An employee who knows or has heard that I do well in the market has asked me to give a stock tip. Of course, this is the vernacular of people who don't know anything about the market. Has five grand to invest. Five grand means a lot to this person.

I told the employee to put all the money into a stock trading account that I suggested, and to stand by.

If you were such a person, where that amount of money meant a lot to you, where would you put it?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 261
August 24th, 2021 at 8:24:16 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

An employee who knows or has heard that I do well in the market has asked me to give a stock tip. Of course, this is the vernacular of people who don't know anything about the market. Has five grand to invest. Five grand means a lot to this person.

I told the employee to put all the money into a stock trading account that I suggested, and to stand by.

If you were such a person, where that amount of money meant a lot to you, where would you put it?

On a vacation to Disneyland :)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
August 24th, 2021 at 11:34:33 AM permalink

Not enough info. Does this person want a Ďsafeí $100 a year from his $5k? Does he want to be risky and try and double it? But at a chance of it becoming $0.

If Ď$5k means a lotí that implies to me that if they lose it all it will be a very bad thing for this person. Even Ďsafeí stocks are not safe.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
August 24th, 2021 at 1:32:40 PM permalink

VTI
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 192
August 24th, 2021 at 1:42:43 PM permalink
If the question is what would I do with $5,000?
$5,000 will get you a mid-grade Giant size X-Men #1. The X-Men are about to become a part of Disney's MCU and I've been buying whatever copies I can find at reasonable prices.
If the question is what would I tell your hypothetical person? I'd suggest he distance himself from you, count his fingers and take a shower as soon as possible.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 261
August 24th, 2021 at 2:03:54 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

If the question is what would I do with $5,000?
$5,000 will get you a mid-grade Giant size X-Men #1. The X-Men are about to become a part of Disney's MCU and I've been buying whatever copies I can find at reasonable prices.
If the question is what would I tell your hypothetical person? I'd suggest he distance himself from you, count his fingers and take a shower as soon as possible.

Lol, I think Bill Ryan just called you unclean, possibly leprous.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 77
Thanks for this post from:
darkoz
August 24th, 2021 at 3:08:58 PM permalink

Duh!! CYDY
Order from chaos

• Jump to: