Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 27
May 17th, 2021 at 2:37:56 PM permalink
Just dropped below 2 in the AH. And again! this DID make it back above 4, for about the fifth time since DarkOz bot into it. And it is now once again, sadly, below 2.

CytoDyn shares plummet after FDA blasts the biotech for cherry picking COVID-19 data

This, from a month ago, might have been the harbinger of doom.
CytoDyn's chief scientific officer Rahman quietly exits amid leronlimab limbo
Last edited by: MDawg on May 17, 2021
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 17th, 2021 at 4:36:13 PM permalink
Tesla could rebound, I don't want to be stuck ideologically to this. All this started with me on 4/30 when the stock jumped on delusional hope, paired with a general taint of being vastly overvalued. It keeps eroding but not enough. Might need some specific bad news on an already day to plunge tempting $500s. It's such a yo-you, someone must be making a killing. By the time I notice predictability, it will be something new and too late. Overall it does seem easier for me to envision going down, but it's almost 50/50 either way. I really can't envision the love though. The autodriving isn't there, though. What's the Utopian vision you're seeing? Where is this exrra 550 billion/trillion coming from? Why should it touch $700 again?
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 17th, 2021 at 4:43:26 PM permalink
It'll hit $1200. eventually, not just $700. Industry leader. Share ownerships are merely being reshuffled right now is all.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 17th, 2021 at 5:00:34 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

It'll hit $1200. eventually, not just $700. Industry leader. Share ownerships are merely being reshuffled right now is all.

I expected more from you than that. It's possible you just don't care to sell it, but you're not selling it. What do you mean eventually? Even in 1-2 years is quite a promise. This is .com bubble insanity. Maybe if they take on a competitor or 2 in a merger, and that's it. I'm almost literally cringing right now like there is a sour taste in my mouth and I want to spit it out.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 18th, 2021 at 11:29:32 AM permalink
AMZN annoying today, up something like forty at one point then gradually goes red.

No trades today, getting close to the bell, so probably will leave it alone today.

I had a trading order in for TSLA at 561 but it never got that low.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 18th, 2021 at 11:50:34 AM permalink

AMZN annoying today, up something like forty at one point then gradually goes red.

No trades today, getting close to the bell, so probably will leave it alone today.

I had a trading order in for TSLA at 561 but it never got that low.

$561 so dangerous. Either the bottom or the top. The floor could come out. You could buy at $561 and see it $540 almost instantaneous. IDK, seems risky. If anything just hold if you're so LT bullish.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 18th, 2021 at 11:59:40 AM permalink
In case I haven't been clear - for all of these stocks I trade, I hold very long term shares.

Apples and Oranges.

Trading. Long term.

I hodl the long term, and I trade additional shares occasionally.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 18th, 2021 at 12:09:51 PM permalink

In case I haven't been clear - for all of these stocks I trade, I hold very long term shares.

Apples and Oranges.

Trading. Long term.

I hodl the long term, and I trade additional shares occasionally.

If you buy and sell in 10 minutes, that's not long term. I understand you if a quick day trade doesn't work, you just ignore it and it becomes your long term hold and you move on.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 18th, 2021 at 5:49:37 PM permalink

PS I can see TSLA selling credits to BTC miners, but they kind of don't like him now.
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on May 18, 2021
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
May 18th, 2021 at 11:57:24 PM permalink
Uh...is it hard to make you understand, or are you just not understanding.

I have held a large number of shares of TSLA continuously for something like four years. A large number of shares of AMZN for much longer than that. A large number of shares of NFLX longer than AMZN. A massive amount of shares of AAPL for much longer than NFLX. Etc. Etc. I hold a couple dozen stocks very long term, continuously, most of them held continuously something like 15 years.

Long term for me means years and years.

I trade additional shares of some of the stocks I hold very long term.

Long term. Trading. Two different things. I do both.

Do I need to draw a diagram?  😇

My advice to you is to buy and hold, if trading is not working out for you. Trading isn't for everyone.

• Jump to: