Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 2744
April 30th, 2021 at 4:14:31 PM permalink
One more trade AMZN 3471 to 3475.

I knew enough at that point to leave it alone...but just consider...up +124 in AH last night, and closed today a few points in the red! I mean that's really something else. A lot of people got creamed today.

Main reason AMZN moves up and down like that is too many wannabee get rich quick types with no patience who dump their barely-can-afford-to-be-in-this-market options or shares at the first sign of blood.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
April 30th, 2021 at 6:33:42 PM permalink
Elon Musk is going to be on SNL May 8th. If a tweet can make a difference, I wonder what might happen after being on the show. I'm wondering how long it has been in the works and his reasoning for being on the show. I would guess, 65% chance negative affect on stock, 35% good. Will a skit cause controversy or will it be one great free commercial? People pretty much love Elon Musk, maybe it will be good, I don't know.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 2744
May 2nd, 2021 at 8:19:14 PM permalink
Futures currently green but nothing big.

Hoping AMZN will re-roar into the 3600s this week.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Wellbush
Wellbush
Joined: Mar 23, 2021
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 432
May 3rd, 2021 at 8:03:09 AM permalink
Gold's on the rise today
Only gamble 'a little' for fun, or, if 'you know' you can win.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 7981
May 3rd, 2021 at 1:04:25 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Futures currently green but nothing big.

Hoping AMZN will re-roar into the 3600s this week.



AMZN "on sale" today! Buying opportunity for MDawg! I still own that TSLA I think at around $687. It was over $700 but I think I got greedy and had a $711 sell and didn't make it. I did flip some TRIP and made a few hundred $. Overall a pretty big up day for me.
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 2744
May 4th, 2021 at 7:57:49 AM permalink
I did an AMZN trade from 3318 to 3325 today, and a couple yesterday.

I'd rather just have AMZN higher though, and back over 3400, soon!

I will be averaging in more COIN at 271 if it drops that low (my basis is 301, and I was trying to get 311 all last week never quite got there).
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 2744
May 4th, 2021 at 9:15:36 AM permalink
AMZN 3283 to 3286. Now there's one I wish I had held longer. It actually made it all the way to 3300 before falling back.

Very bloody day long term wise though.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
May 4th, 2021 at 12:50:11 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I did an AMZN trade from 3318 to 3325 today, and a couple yesterday.

I'd rather just have AMZN higher though, and back over 3400, soon!

I will be averaging in more COIN at 271 if it drops that low (my basis is 301, and I was trying to get 311 all last week never quite got there).

TSLA likes being $666 I have noticed.
COIN is just really dependent on BTC, so really depends on what you think BTC will be as there is a relationship.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 2744
May 5th, 2021 at 9:53:11 AM permalink
AMZN 3300 to 3303.

This one needs to get back over 3400 though, for the sake of my long term holdings.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
May 6th, 2021 at 1:50:45 AM permalink
Are you worried about TSLA? Google Cathie Woods to get the latest news. Basically people fleeing her fund who were in for the quick buck are looking for it elsewhere. I'm thinking I'm going to be having a happy Friday.

So I think. *gulp*
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on May 6, 2021
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/

  • Jump to: