Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
March 8th, 2021 at 7:21:30 AM permalink
By the way, speaking of longs abandoning ship - that is happening today with CYDY, as it failed to convince investors that anything good is on the immediate horizon.

CytoDyn: Parsing Failure
Summary
The CD12 trial on severe-to-critical COVID-19 failed.
You wouldn't easily guess it from the 3 PRs CytoDyn issued on the subject.

The results released Friday, notwithstanding some naive CYDY "investors" who were fooled by the CYDY CEO's double talk, failed to impress. I noticed some of these hopeful amateurs posting on the CYDY message boards over the weekend. Absent something happening soon, CYDY may be bankrupt by year's end.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 251
March 8th, 2021 at 7:42:12 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

By the way, speaking of longs abandoning ship - that is happening today with CYDY, as it failed to convince investors that anything good is on the immediate horizon.

CytoDyn: Parsing Failure
Summary
The CD12 trial on severe-to-critical COVID-19 failed.
You wouldn't easily guess it from the 3 PRs CytoDyn issued on the subject.

The results released Friday, notwithstanding some naive CYDY "investors" who were fooled by the CYDY CEO's double talk, failed to impress. I noticed some of these hopeful amateurs posting on the CYDY message boards over the weekend. Absent something happening soon, CYDY may be bankrupt by year's end.

You really need to stop looking to short investors like Adam Fueurstein for your advice.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 7:50:01 AM permalink
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 251
March 8th, 2021 at 8:09:35 AM permalink

Why insist on these circles.

Price goes down you post.

Be a man and post when the price goes up as well instead of hiding

You have done this like five times now and price always goes back up.

Not one of your bankruptcy suggestions has come true
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 8:12:19 AM permalink
Penny stocks are not anything I usually think much about or follow. I probably would not be posting about CYDY absent your having brought it up. But otherwise, my comments on the stock are how I see it.

As well, this is the first time I have mentioned the possibility of bankruptcy for CYDY.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 110
March 8th, 2021 at 12:19:54 PM permalink
My recent buys have been, what is a good word for them?..... DISASTERS! I own 20 shares of TSLA at 697. And I forget how many or exactly what I'm in at but HERO down 5-10% in a few days. The "green" stocks I bought are all way down. I bought a 'hot' Alaskan mining stock.... sinking like an anchor..... I feel like I'm the guy hitting 16 against a dealer 2 because I have a 'hunch'.

But going to Florida next week so at least I'll be golfing and swimming and if I'm losing money I won't be noticing as much....
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 12:27:40 PM permalink

Sorry I wasn't around to help you out of this one. This was on March 2nd? I wouldn't have approved of that trade for a number of reasons, but the main one being that you entered it too close to the bell.

Of course to every rule, there is an exception.

TSLA at that price, for today, was too good to pass up. 1500 booked today.
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 12:28:57 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

My recent buys have been, what is a good word for them?..... DISASTERS! I own 20 shares of TSLA at 697. And I forget how many or exactly what I'm in at but HERO down 5-10% in a few days. The "green" stocks I bought are all way down. I bought a 'hot' Alaskan mining stock.... sinking like an anchor..... I feel like I'm the guy hitting 16 against a dealer 2 because I have a 'hunch'.

But going to Florida next week so at least I'll be golfing and swimming and if I'm losing money I won't be noticing as much....

Everyone's tech stocks are way down from their highs.

DOW stocks I hold long term, especially financials, are actually doing quite well lately. And LYFT is making a comeback.
Last edited by: MDawg on Mar 8, 2021
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
March 8th, 2021 at 12:45:55 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

My recent buys have been, what is a good word for them?..... DISASTERS!

Soopoo, you disappoint me. You should know the process by now. Pay attention to the great one. Report every success. Every post must show a profit. even if you have to invest a million to make 100. If you've got nothing good to say: Say nothing.

Don't get seduced into joining the "I win always club." unless you have some way of always winning.
Caveat emptor.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
MDawg
MDawg
March 8th, 2021 at 12:54:08 PM permalink
SP remember what I said...there is a learning curve to trading. And...some will never be good at it.

Long term I am sure whatever TSLA you bot will come back strong. Have fun in Miami (or wherever you'll be in FL). I'll be in Vegas, and by then the weather should be improving in Vegas too.

• Jump to: