Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 256
February 22nd, 2021 at 9:42:40 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Meantime back at the CYDY ranch, it's below 5 again, and was as low as 3.85 today.

The beginning of the end, or just another dip?
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4407813-cytodyn-reliable-in-all-wrong-places

Shorts trying to drive the price down before trial results destroy them.

Trial results are coming soon
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 110
February 22nd, 2021 at 10:17:56 AM permalink
MD... TSLA Ďon saleí now at $740! You trading it today?
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 19
February 22nd, 2021 at 11:17:07 AM permalink
Hi! No (been trading AMZN today), but I have declared that anyone who wants to buy and hold TSLA for a while should hit the button if it drops below 730 today.

Mr Valentine has set the price.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/83bfad27-0640-4134-be72-95903480d352
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
February 23rd, 2021 at 7:40:34 AM permalink
Whole market is in a sell off today (recovered quite well from the lows though), and CYDY is no exception.

DOz back to ground zero now, he could have sold at a profit three times so far and did not. I suppose you're going to just hold and hope for another pop now?
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
February 23rd, 2021 at 7:46:29 AM permalink
Did pick up some extra trading shares of TSLA at 658 today. Was holding it at a heavy loss for a while there though!

Looks like TSLA may go back over 700 soon enough....

darkoz
darkoz
February 23rd, 2021 at 7:49:54 AM permalink

Whole market is in a sell off today (recovered quite well from the lows though), and CYDY is no exception.

DOz back to ground zero now, could have sold at a profit three times so far and did not. I suppose you're going to just hold and hope for another pop now?

Nothing has changed.

Success or failure rides on trial results which haven't been made public yet.

The science is what will make this and the science is still good.

You yourself believe stocks go up and down so why would this not go up if the science proves itself?

Please explain your logic.

Penny stock theory (they can't be good) versus science is your only apparent rationale. I'm betting on science to best your penny stocks theory
MDawg
MDawg
February 23rd, 2021 at 7:56:45 AM permalink
Not sure why you keep calling it "science" though. By that theory every biotech would be a good buy...or for that matter, every technology stock. Isn't technology based on science too?

You might more correctly say that you believe in THEIR (CYDY's) science.

Just for future reference though, it's one thing to not sell at stock at its high when it's already hit far out of the park for you with a home run (such as with my AMZN and TSLA and other stocks I have held long term), and quite another to watch it go to a profit and then back to even or a loss repeatedly and not take any action. For example, say you were in at an average 3.5, you could have sold half at 7 and had a free roll of stock with which to gamble.
darkoz
darkoz
February 23rd, 2021 at 8:06:07 AM permalink

Not sure why you keep calling it "science" though. By that theory every biotech would be a good buy...or for that matter, every technology stock. Isn't technology based on science too?

You might more correctly say that you believe in THEIR (CYDY's) science.

Science is science. Your statement above is nonsensical.

Scientific theory behind anything gets tested and if proven becomes accepted.

Let me go on a limb here. Mathematics works on the same principles. Proven math works.

There is no your math versus my math.

Of course someone who routinely beats negative expectation games every day they play might have difficulty with that concept
MDawg
MDawg
February 23rd, 2021 at 8:10:00 AM permalink
There are ways to play...and ways not to play...and watching a risky penny stock go to 7 and back to 4 three times without taking any action is not the way to play. It doesn't represent any sort of smart trading, or investing.

As I mentioned above, if you had a double at any point you could have sold half and held a free roll with which to gamble. And it's not like you failed to take any action once - you had three such opportunities (or was it four??) for maybe not a double, but still a nice profit, and did nothing.

So now you're all the way back to ground zero three times, and if that doesn't bother you, you're destined to repeat the same again.
MDawg
MDawg
February 23rd, 2021 at 8:19:28 AM permalink
I just had 500 sh of TSLA for a trade @ 658. I watched it go to 705 and was hoping for higher. When it fell back, I dumped at 696. No I didn't get the high of the day, but I also didn't just sit there and watch it go lower (it's at 685 now). That's the way you do it - devoid of emotion, playing the market.

I don't look back now even if it does later go back over 700, but at least I booked a solid profit, that was a huge trade for a day trade.

• Jump to: