Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1429
August 8th, 2022 at 12:41:59 PM permalink
Quote: Gundy

This entire thread is pure fiction. Does anyone here actually believe any of this crap?
link to original post

It's allowed to say you don't believe somebody. Alan's 18 yo's has certainly put that rule to the test. I probably wouldn't have done anything with just the first sentence, not that it's within forum rules. However, the second was rather strong and borders as a violation of the rules against personal insult and profanity. Warning issued.
Last edited by: Wizard on Aug 8, 2022
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
August 8th, 2022 at 1:32:40 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Which computer?

Those are trade logs of completed sales - someone bot, someone sold. Shares exchanged hands at the indicated price.
link to original post

I am asking questions which is what you suggested. So that trade log is not a representation of your trades?

Where is the "cha ching"? You keep posting about your trades and the incredible "profits" from your informed decision making in the stock market. Why do we need to see "trade logs" that apparently have nothing to do with your activity in the market? There is no continuity or conformity with your posts regarding money making exercises. The posts just seem to be bluster and fiction.

tuttigym
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 34
August 8th, 2022 at 1:34:18 PM permalink
Did you follow the exchange between me and Ace2, or are you just posting without having any idea what is going on, or why.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
August 8th, 2022 at 2:37:34 PM permalink

Did you follow the exchange between me and Ace2, or are you just posting without having any idea what is going on, or why.
link to original post

Your back and forth with Ace2 was disjointed and meandering chatter. There were no specifics regarding your personal trades only words without context or continuity. Then trade logs with no reference to personal activity. So yeah, I have no idea what is going on, and you have no idea how to convey anything that is simple and meaningful regarding what you post. Perhaps Ace2 can translate all of your references for the rest of us. If not, Ace2 maybe someone else like the Wizard.

tuttigym
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 31
August 8th, 2022 at 3:32:59 PM permalink

Me (correct): TSLA hit 878 then bounced to 882 and change. "Cha'Ching."

You (misreading the chart): TSLA dropped straight from 878 to 873 no way anyone could have made any money buying at 878 that day. "How much did you lose?"
link to original post

Since you have accused me (multiples times) of not being able to read a simple chart, I have to ask:

1) Are you able to read and comprehend English at an adult level?
2) Do you know how to use the Quote button on this forum?
3) Do you know how to copy and paste on a phone/computer?

Because you continue fabricating statements that I never made. I did not say it "dropped straight" or that "no way anyone could have made any money buying at 878 that day". I said it hit your arbitrary stop loss point of 873 and even went below 869 long before any substantial rebound began. Incidentally, it did barely touch 883 (your arbitrary sell point, not 882 and change) for a couple minutes around 1:15 ET, but that doesn't matter since, as my post stated, you sold at 873 over an hour before then.

Reread my post from Friday. Try as hard as you can to comprehend a full sentence. And always refer to points 2&3 if you want to quote me.
Last edited by: Ace2 on Aug 8, 2022
Itís all about making that GTA
MDawg
MDawg
August 8th, 2022 at 3:54:20 PM permalink
The stock hit 878 at 11:44am. Then it rebounded to 882 within a couple minutes, by 11:46am. Period, proposed trade completed, done.

You are misreading the chart. It did not
Quote: Ace2

[I said it hit your arbitrary stop loss point of 873 and even went below 869 long before any substantial rebound began.
link to original post

in fact, it jumped 4 points immediately after dipping below the '80 point, which is expected behavior. I mean come on, the trade I did do that day 898 to 903 was exactly the same sort of behavior. What the stock does after filling a rebound trade is immaterial.

Do you want to bet that you are misreading the chart? How much do you want to bet? I propose $10,000. just to make it easy and doable. Do you accept?

I say that the stock hit 878 and would have filled at 878, then bounced to 882. You keep saying that it went below and never rebounded. You are wrong.

That you continue to misread the charts is one thing. But that you start ranting with puerile insults, actually surprises me, because I would have thought you were above that sort of thing. It really bothers you that much to be proven wrong?

I think all of this stems from that you do not understand stock trading at all, otherwise you would see the beauty and easy predictability of both the trade I did do, and the one I proposed. At a minimum you would be able to read the chart and see that the stock dipped to 878, then immediately (within 2 minutes) rebounded to 882.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
Ace2
Ace2
August 8th, 2022 at 4:11:46 PM permalink

The stock hit 878 at 11:44am. Then it rebounded to 882 within a couple minutes, by 11:46am. Period, proposed trade completed, done.

You are misreading the chart. It did not

[I said it hit your arbitrary stop loss point of 873 and even went below 869 long before any substantial rebound began.
link to original post

in fact, it jumped 4 points immediately after dipping below the '80 point, which is expected behavior. I mean come on, the trade I did do that day 898 to 903 was exactly the same sort of behavior. What the stock does after filling a rebound trade is immaterial.

Do you want to bet that you are misreading the chart? How much do you want to bet? I propose $10,000. just to make it easy and doable. Do you accept?

I say that the stock hit 878 and would have filled at 878, then bounced to 882. You keep saying that it went below and never rebounded. You are wrong.

That you continue to misread the charts is one thing. But that you start ranting with puerile insults, actually surprises me, because I would have thought you were above that sort of thing. It really bothers you that much to be proven wrong?

I think all of this stems from that you do not understand stock trading at all, otherwise you would see the beauty and easy predictability of both the trade I did do, and the one I proposed. At a minimum you would be able to read the chart and see that the stock dipped to 878, then immediately (within 2 minutes) rebounded to 882.
link to original post

You get the last word. Iíll say no more on this subject unless you amend this post and add more insults
MDawg
MDawg
August 8th, 2022 at 6:57:20 PM permalink
And in case a visual chart makes more sense to you, here it is, with the circled area showing where it dipped to 877 and change then bounced to 882 and change. One motion down, one motion up. What is unclear?

Are we playing the same chess game?
Ace2
Ace2
August 8th, 2022 at 10:05:49 PM permalink

You get the last word. Iíll say no more on this subject unless you amend this post and add more insults
link to original post

What is unclear about that?

I thought we were done with this, but apparently itís keeping you up at night.

Second attempt
MDawg
MDawg
August 9th, 2022 at 8:03:18 AM permalink
All you do is give me answers.
Just give me the right answer.

Which is...that you misread the chart.

• Jump to: