Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
May 7th, 2021 at 6:51:09 AM permalink
Trading: AMZN 3295 to 3303. System was very sluggish wouldn't let me back in to sell! had to try repeatedly.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
May 7th, 2021 at 7:30:41 AM permalink
I did a COIN trade yesterday. Made 3.75 x 40 shares for clicking a few buttons! $150. Overall nearing all time highs for many holdings. Still need TSLA to break 700. And TRIP 49.

Interesting thing happened. I had sell order for my 100 TRIP at $49.10. It was trading around $46. I get a notice of a ‘partial fill’ that I sold 10 shares at $49.10. If you follow the prices it never was close to $49.10. This was premarket 15 minutes before the open. I could have easily rebought at the open for $46 had I wanted to.

I’ve been thinking..... should I put a bunch of unreasonable sell orders in just in case something like this will happen again?
MDawg
MDawg
May 7th, 2021 at 7:37:27 AM permalink
It must have hit. I get partial fills all the time in that I trade larger blocks.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 7th, 2021 at 7:40:34 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

At least 2/3 of your puts should remain in the money throughout today though, even if TSLA starts to rally heavily. I would have sold them yesterday. With the time decay reduction in value you'd have needed a big drop today to make them more valuable than they were yesterday.

Over all, the tech market has taken a beating this week and is due to recover, if not today, soon.

TLSA already took out your one 677 option, and the second one at 680 is on the verge of being taken out. If this keeps up, between loss of premium on those two, you'll be lucky to break even over all.

My advice on options is not to go for the home run. MOST options hit a sweet spot of highest valuation at some point BEFORE expiration day. Yes, sometimes you do get that home run, but...most options expire worthless.

Anyway, the day is young. TSLA could fade between now and the bell. Or it could rally further. Good luck, OneNickel. Obviously SooPoo and I are rooting for TSLA back to 700.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 7th, 2021 at 7:48:00 AM permalink
Of all the thousands and thousands of trades I have done in the past years (tens of thousands), pretty much the only ones I have lost on, are shorts. And even there if I had held until later that day or the next day, I would have made money. But that sort of track record should tell you something about this market. BULLY!

Don't short. Don't mess with puts. People who get caught up with that sort of thing are just trying to make up for arriving to the party late.

Yes, there are time periods when a person might wish he were on the short side, but such periods are fleeting for the quality stocks that I own long term, and additionally trade.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 7th, 2021 at 5:41:52 PM permalink

If people start dumping puts or covering shorts on TSLA at the open, that will drive the price higher. At least 2/3 of your puts should remain in the money throughout today though, even if TSLA starts to rally heavily. I would have sold them yesterday. With the time decay reduction in value you'd have needed a big drop today to make them more valuable than they were yesterday.

Over all, the tech market has taken a beating this week and is due to recover, if not today, soon.

I just didn't know how far they would drop, the point is to be bottomless essentially, at some point I believed TSLA would have another correction. Selling at least some yesterday would have been great. I held on until Robinhood forced the sale and the gain was negligible. The problem is, I think they should go down a lot, but I don't know when. I also think they'll bounce a lot, so even call options would be ok sometimes in a much lesser proportion to the puts. Selling them yesterday, and buying more to expire next week, etc., in timed intervals is what I should have done. They're quite pricey, I'm back in at $670 for 5/14 and 5/21. That's probably going to be it. If the SPY would have gone down, I would have made a killing but I didn't because it didn't. I'm less like the play now because I took the risk for almost nothing. Havinin my small accoung extra ammo in my account would have made me more willing to take a bigger risk. I'm thinking about depositing more money but I probably shouldn't. I'm not selling other things just to make a move when I feel they're good positions to have. Definitely have learned to make incremental plays though, will have to start selling some of the gold calls and buying back if they drop. 3 days this week they jump hard and retreat.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 7th, 2021 at 5:49:15 PM permalink
The only bounce last week was because of a twitter account 4/30 making everyone think they were going to sell more than they had said, but it was not valid as far as I know. The SPY carried it IMO. Maybe a long time from now it will get to $700 again, but not for a few years if I'm right. SNL appearance might do it, I hope it's hilarious no matter what. I like Elon Musk, he is trying to do good things.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 8th, 2021 at 9:02:12 AM permalink
TSLA options especially have such a high premium that you really need to wind up pretty far into the money to make something solid.

Anyway, at least onenickel ended up more or less even and did not lose anything.

My experience with options is to buy calls, close to the money, on a solid dip, about two weeks out. Those options are expensive, but they have a higher probability of success than the "cheapies" (options far out of the money).

But in general, I don't do options at all. I prefer the actual stock. If things turn against me, I just ride it out.

As far as TSLA not getting back over 700 for years, people toss that sort of arbitrary talk out there all the time for stocks like AMZN and TSLA.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 8th, 2021 at 10:27:44 AM permalink

As far as TSLA not getting back over 700 for years, people toss that sort of arbitrary talk out there all the time for stocks like AMZN and TSLA.

Right. This would qualify as prediction and not reaction. Predictions are not supposed to be what you're supposed to do. The government could spend 100 trillion Sunday night and even though, it's fiscally terrible, stocks would go up wildly. The broader market brings up individual stocks, so it will take some kind of really bad news to allow an overvalued stock to correct beyond some really terrible individual news. When the S&P goes down, I notice TSLA goes down pretty bad, and those were the days to make money. I really do not like how there are so many index funds buying crap companies blindly like Burrie has pointed out. Most analysts are saying Tesla is worth about $300ish, I'm surprised you're such a bull on it unless it's just something you can't sell because you're NEED it to recover. This India stuff is really starting to make me double think having anything long at all which everything is for me.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 8th, 2021 at 10:30:26 AM permalink
On my long term TSLA, my adjusted basis is low two digits. I have no incentive to sell, having held this long. And that's just going back a few years or so...if I had bot from the beginning I suppose my adjusted basis would be single digits.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 8th, 2021 at 10:37:24 AM permalink

On my long term TSLA, my adjusted basis is low two digits. I have no incentive to sell, having held this long. And that's just going back a few years or so...if I had bot from the beginning I suppose my adjusted basis would be single digits.

Think about whether you would want to buy now and where you would buy. Where would you rather invest it or whether you would want to sit on the side lines. Can you see it at $900 again before it's $400 or $500? It went almost straight up at one point. Has anything ever sustained such movement? If you have any examples, I'd like to know.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 9:05:25 AM permalink
TSLA 641 to 642. That was a thousand shares I should have let it ride to 646 (or at least 645).

I had averaged in COIN at 261 last week, making my basis with the 301 shares, 281. I had the GTC in at 285, which just filled. So I am out of COIN now at a nice profit.

Over all though it's a bleeding red day for tech.
Last edited by: MDawg on May 10, 2021
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 10th, 2021 at 11:37:22 AM permalink

TSLA 641 to 642. That was a thousand shares I should have let it ride to 646 (or at least 645).

I had averaged in COIN at 661 last week, making my basis with the 301 shares, 281. I had the GTC in at 685, which just filled. So I am out of COIN now at a nice profit.

Typo? Coin under 300. 661 a typo? 685 a typo? Twice?

I’m still way underwater on my TSLA ‘trade’ attempt....
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 5:38:27 PM permalink
Any word when senior citizen for the future is coming to buy the dip? What time did she bump the stock March 8th? Do you remember? Pre-market, after hours? Midday? I don't want to get caught holding this.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 10th, 2021 at 6:10:56 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I had averaged in COIN at 661 last week, making my basis with the 301 shares, 281. I had the GTC in at 685, which just filled. So I am out of COIN now at a nice profit.

Typo? Coin under 300. 661 a typo? 685 a typo? Twice?

I’m still way underwater on my TSLA ‘trade’ attempt....

TWO TYPOS. COIN at 301 from couple weeks ago, plus at 261 from last week, average 281, sold at 285.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 11th, 2021 at 10:09:22 AM permalink
COIN is actually now over 301. I didn't need to sell any of the shares at 285, but, a profit is a profit, and that's over and done with.

Tech market was really red first thing this morning, but has recovered quite a bit. AMZN now solidly green.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 11th, 2021 at 10:55:14 AM permalink
I traded 1000 NBEV for + $110. Doesn’t really make up for the long term -$30k today... but I am happy at least one thing worked out today!
MDawg
MDawg
May 11th, 2021 at 10:57:57 AM permalink
Onenickel, over all suggestion for you. I think you have to decide if you're an investor or a trader. If you're a trader, which I don't think there is such a thing as an options "investor" anyway, then sell your shares or options when the time is right. And be consistent - if you look to book a certain amount, a certain sort of profit, then go for that level of profit every time. It seems that you are usually waiting for that home run by options expiration date? Usually doesn't happen and most options expire worthless.

Also, I'd avoid puts. Over time you're just going to lose betting against this bull market, notwithstanding red periods. When there is a correction going on, everyone stuck in a long position wishes he were short, but that sort of sentiment doesn't last too long. I predict that if you keep up with puts you'll eventually give back all you might make during these sell offs.
Last edited by: MDawg on May 11, 2021
MDawg
MDawg
May 11th, 2021 at 11:55:22 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I traded 1000 NBEV for + $110. Doesn’t really make up for the long term -$30k today... but I am happy at least one thing worked out today!

Last I checked I was actually over all green today in my long terms because of AMZN, but I think that was at the moment where TSLA was only -2 for the day, and AMZN was something like +35 or more.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 11th, 2021 at 1:31:01 PM permalink

Onenickel, over all suggestion for you. I think you have to decide if you're an investor or a trader. If you're a trader, which I don't think there is such a thing as an options "investor" anyway, then sell your shares or options when the time is right. And be consistent - if you look to book a certain amount, a certain sort of profit, then go for that level of profit every time. It seems that you are usually waiting for that home run by options expiration date? Usually doesn't happen and most options expire worthless.

Also, I'd avoid puts. Over time you're just going to lose betting against this bull market, notwithstanding red periods. When there is a correction going on, everyone stuck in a long position wishes he were short, but that sort of sentiment doesn't last too long. I predict that if you keep up with puts you'll eventually give back all you might make during these sell offs.

I could have taken huge gains but I never did. Just gains. Even when the company has bad press proving they're not going to pull it all off as promised, the stock just keeps going up. I'm liquidated, I'm not messing with it. It's causing more harm than good. I acted impulsively selling everything off, but didn't want to wake up down 30%. No reasonable, competent person could have possibly bought the TSLA stock today to hold and they didn't. In the AM if I would have tried selling my price would have been passed over and I'd just be sitting there having to investigate what was happening, so that stopped me. Robinhood is a really bad site with terrible execution and is not reliable when you need it. I only used it primarily. because the deposits were so quick being instant deposits. Puts I only bought because it's the only way to short. I did buy TSLA last year but thought a stock going up 5% a day is too risky. Had it at $600 or $700 if I only knew. They're not pulling off what they're trying to do and failing but the stock went up from a huge starting loss. It's crazy, totally unjustified.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 12th, 2021 at 9:08:07 AM permalink
AMZN 3155 to 3160. Looks like I was lucky to book that K before it dropped below 3150!

I see these tech levels as temporary, should move higher soon enough.
MDawg
MDawg
May 12th, 2021 at 9:20:35 AM permalink
AMZN 3142 to 3145, crazy that it went that low but I am taking advantage.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 12th, 2021 at 9:06:40 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Think it would have been close to 50% today. In my mind things could have turned around the wrong way today, and I could have been down way more than I had wanted. Quite a few things I was not confident in I did yesterday. First thing I was buying puts on ARKK, thinking it was getting to TSLA. It was but the fund had a lot of winners yesterday. I had switched my view on CVNA and had puts on it. It was rebounding yesterday and I didn't get it. I didn't see why TSLA was rebounding for sure. Thought maybe some shorts were coming in, but didn't know. The general market is selling off, so some of these stocks are just amplifications. I've emptied out at that brokerage and don't even care that much. What could have been tens of thousands over the course of the short term, don't care much about that either. Seems like it would be this way, but things are so up and down, hard to say where they finish. People being afraid of inflation, they're going to want to pull out money so they can even afford part of the things they're dreaming of, plus this pipeline chaos. Wasn't reflected yesterday, would have been nice. So I'm just straight up shorting TSLA on a small level now for the time being, do not want to get back in after these missed gains with options.

This has not even been worth it for me anyway. It was all I cared about for 2 weeks and to be honest, I just seem to be watching a green line for hours like it's a horse race or football game. Checking this, checking that, reading this. Hardly even took care of myself, wasn't leaving the house, just obsessed. have been sick too. Had thought maybe COVID, but it's better already,

Added: Just looked up some of the puts I had and most increased 50, 70 and 100% today. Yuck. Never know where they land when I would have sold, but the very short term future looks red for days.

Just take some time off. Relax, hit the gym, take care of yourself, and then come back with a better thought out game plan. Desperation sometimes works, but more often doesn't. Cool and calculated is the way to be. You can do it. There is a learning curve to everything.
MDawg
MDawg
May 12th, 2021 at 9:11:35 PM permalink
The thing about Musk is that...he's not calculating with his announcements. He's just as likely to say something that will hurt his own company and its investments as to say something that will shoot BTC or TSLA stock up. The guy really is just an engineer, not an investor. Can't anyone see that he doesn't know what he is doing? outside of designing a great car.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 12th, 2021 at 9:35:02 PM permalink

The thing about Musk is that...he's not calculating with his announcements. He's just as likely to say something that will hurt his own company and its investments as to say something that will shoot BTC or TSLA stock up. The guy really is just an engineer, not an investor. Can't anyone see that he doesn't know what he is doing? outside of designing a great car.

Anything he says moves things, anything. If he tweeted he thought it might rain, some would buy umbrellas and some would buy property in the desert. China is putting pressure on him, they don't want those mining operations.
I am a robot.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
May 13th, 2021 at 6:42:14 AM permalink

. Can't anyone see that he doesn't know what he is doing? outside of designing a great car.

I think SpaceX will be his defining company and not Tesla or Paypal.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 6:47:41 AM permalink
He's still bashing the environmental mining aspect of bitcoin today, but at some point, he'll be ignored. Now, if he declares that TSLA sold all its bitcoin holdings, that would be further bad news for crypto in general and for bitcoin especially.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 9:12:54 AM permalink
TSLA 583 average in at 568, sold the lot at 576. Probably could have done better but I booked the K for the day.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 11:02:32 AM permalink
TSLA 565 to 566. Dropped lower first, but still came back to Papa.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 11:46:45 AM permalink
Okay so you went straight short on TSLA, onenickel? What is the game plan. It didn't occur to you to buy to cover when TSLA was down pushing -20 today?
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 11:48:35 AM permalink
COIN seems like a screaming buy to me around 255. The "250" figure seems like it should provide major support.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 11:49:22 AM permalink
CMG, a great buy around 1335 it would seem to me, too.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 12:03:02 PM permalink

Okay so you went straight short on TSLA, onenickel? What is the game plan. It didn't occur to you to buy to cover when TSLA was down pushing -20 today?

Nope. I'm a little hesistant, but think the markets will keep going down a while step by step. I'd be on the moon now, will look tomorrow to see what total nightmare protection II cost me.

COIN not a good buy. Much of the value is based on their crypto coffers. They hold an insane amount. The initial offering wasn't too long ago, think people won't be too afraid to just sell out.
I am a robot.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
May 13th, 2021 at 12:16:24 PM permalink

Nope. I'm a little hesistant, but think the markets will keep going down a while step by step. I'd be on the moon now, will look tomorrow to see what total nightmare protection II cost me.

COIN not a good buy. Much of the value is based on their crypto coffers. They hold an insane amount. The initial offering wasn't too long ago, think people won't be too afraid to just sell out.

I am trying to decide whether or not to sell COIN and lick my wounds.

A lot of analysts are saying it’s a $100 stock.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 12:29:50 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I am trying to decide whether or not to sell COIN and lick my wounds.

A lot of analysts are saying it’s a $100 stock.

It's a gamble. I'm not really sure, but I think the party is over for a lot of stocks. Support is support until it's broken and I'm not sure what's going to happen. After this pipeline ransom thing, I'm thinking cryptos are bad and they can be regulated as we saw with online gambling. Why have all these money laundering and anti-terrorist laws if we have such a gigantic loophole? Me personally, I'm bombarded with Etoro ads on YT.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 12:30:35 PM permalink
TSLA was down -30 I typoed that one.

COIN - it has "GME" like appeal, I think. If it does drop to 100 it'll rocket up quite a bit from 250 before it does die. What I mean is, I see a good bounce in store for COIN from the 250 level, even if it does eventually go lower.

I mean like - you really think BTC is going to stick around 50K? The party is just getting started. Give it a few months or years and it'll be triple.

Onenickel people have been saying "the party's over" regarding the stock market for years and years and years. It's not over WHATsoever. And another thing - the party never ends when you expect it or declare it. Only when it comes, unexpectedly.

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 12:42:42 PM permalink
Depends on inflation, interest, and chaos. There is supposed to be gas shortages even without hackers. Maybe cryptos go up because dollar tanking. I think the Robinhood generation is not going to like stonks only going up no longer being true. Almost seems like they're just begging people on CNBC to buy, then May 17th there will be an end to people loading IRAs for 2020.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 12:45:35 PM permalink
Yes that's why the DOW is closing pushing +600, and Nasdaq pushing +150. Because no one wants to buy and everyone has given up on the market.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 13th, 2021 at 1:17:43 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

You know you may be able to accelerate your investment returns, MD, by investing in options. I understand you may not have time to understand or invest therein, but there are subscription services who can do all the work for you.

One way to protect yourself is to only invest 30% of your capital. This can be done by dividing up the 30% into 15, or more, even investment amounts. Food for thought?

What do you do with the 70% of your money that you aren't investing?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 1:45:56 PM permalink
COIN is bumping after hours. Guess they made 771 million. I didn't follow enough to know they were reporting earnings.
I am a robot.
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 3
May 13th, 2021 at 3:27:02 PM permalink
So...let me understand this. Tesla buys Bitcoin, Bitcoin surges. Tesla stock drops on news. Tesla sells Bitcoin for a big profit. Tesla stock drops again. Tesla then says no longer taking Bitcoin as payment. Tesla stock drops again.

What exactly has Tesla’s involvement in Bitcoin done for Tesla except wipe out billions in market cap?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 4:44:11 PM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

So...let me understand this. Tesla buys Bitcoin, Bitcoin surges. Tesla stock drops on news. Tesla sells Bitcoin for a big profit. Tesla stock drops again. Tesla then says no longer taking Bitcoin as payment. Tesla stock drops again.

What exactly has Tesla’s involvement in Bitcoin done for Tesla except wipe out billions in market cap?

Having companies which are huge buying significant portions of BTC legitimizes it and stabilizes it some. IMO Tesla is riding on everything going perfectly for the stock to be so high as it has been. Every time there is bad news, their stock should go down, because the stock value is based on accomplishing great things like self-driving cars and driverless taxis. I don't know for a fact Tesla sold any BTC besides to do a liquidity test to see if they could sell it all if they wanted to sell it. I'm not sure if the stock did in fact drop because Tesla isn't taking BTC. There are reports about how the autopilot feature is being abused, a guy was arrested in California for reckless driving for being in the back seat while it was driving itself on a highway, and also 2 people apparently dying in TX allegedly the same way. I don't know what's true anymore in the latter.

Wiping out market cap, it seems Elon was responsible, but people just need a catalyst to act and who knows. All kinds of people must be worried day by day a big position will sell and they'll be in a correction. I don't know who sold as far as big wallets go, I don't follow that.
I am a robot.
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 3
May 14th, 2021 at 3:45:30 PM permalink

a guy was arrested in California for reckless driving for being in the back seat while it was driving itself on a highway, and also 2 people apparently dying in TX allegedly the same way.

More money than brains.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 14th, 2021 at 7:49:25 PM permalink

COIN is bumping after hours. Guess they made 771 million. I didn't follow enough to know they were reporting earnings.

Update: Pretty much seemed to sell off at the open and fizzles off most of the day's gain. Closed at $252 yesterday, opened at $280 and $258 today.
I am a robot.
MDawg
MDawg
May 15th, 2021 at 6:54:24 AM permalink
Friday was a nice run for AMZN, a decent one for TSLA too, among many other stocks that I hold long term.
MDawg
MDawg
May 16th, 2021 at 9:34:26 PM permalink
Yes bitcoin is down again, but - so what? It's ridiculously UP compared to where it was, and this dip just allows more people to feel good about buying in, and will eventually break new ATHs and this will all appear as a blip on the way to 100K and beyond.
MDawg
MDawg
May 17th, 2021 at 6:19:56 AM permalink
AMZN actually green in the pre- even though the Q and SPY are both down quite a bit.
MDawg
MDawg
May 17th, 2021 at 1:33:42 PM permalink
TSLA 573 (actually, fill was at 572.96) to 574, then again 571 to 571.25 I had to leave after that second trade was opened and I didn't want to deal with it, so I lowered my sell to the 571.25 and later saw that it would more than have filled at the original 572. Still, +1250 - booked!

What I will caution anyone who is trying to short this market is - don't assume that because some stocks go down, that they are down for the count. There are a lot of buyers out there and everything Quality will go back up eventually.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 17th, 2021 at 1:45:49 PM permalink

TSLA 573 (actually, fill was at 572.96) to 574, then again 571 to 571.25 I had to leave after that second trade was opened and I didn't want to deal with it, so I lowered my sell to the 571.25 and later saw that it would more than have filled at the original 572. Still, +1250 - booked!

What I will caution anyone who is trying to short this market is - don't assume that because some stocks go down, that they are down for the count. There are a lot of buyers out there and everything Quality will go back up eventually.

I don't know why it's news now, but there was a story saying Scion is shorting Tesla. Thought it was old news, maybe his firm upped the ante other than put options. I almost think there is nobody interested in selling below $560. When the stock gets close, it looks like it gets lost.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 17th, 2021 at 2:04:40 PM permalink
deleted
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: