OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:08:04 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I honestly thought that this thread was going to be asking if normal prostitution should be legalized

Well, I never knew that it was illegal in the US, apparently under state laws.

Prostitution is perfectly legal in the UK and, as far as I know, most of Europe, where it's regulated.

Brothels are illegal here if more than one lady is working, but many 'massage' establishments are licensed to provide certain 'entertainment services' $:o) They are almost always tolerated and would only get raided by the police if suspected of forced prostitution, people smuggling etc. Prostitutes are also supposed to declare earnings and pay income tax.

Some sex is transactional, depends where you draw the line. Certainly not all or the majority, by any stretch. Assess your own experience, whether you are male or female, what did you pay, or charge, the last few times you had sex... Unless you are a keen DIYer.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:24:09 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Well, I never knew that it was illegal in the US, apparently under state laws.

Prostitution is perfectly legal in the UK and, as far as I know, most of Europe, where it's regulated.

Brothels are illegal here if more than one lady is working, but many 'massage' establishments are licensed to provide certain 'entertainment services' $:o) They are almost always tolerated and would only get raided by the police if suspected of forced prostitution, people smuggling etc. Prostitutes are also supposed to declare earnings and pay income tax.

Some sex is transactional, depends where you draw the line. Certainly not all or the majority, by any stretch. Assess your own experience, whether you are male or female, what did you pay, or charge, the last few times you had sex... Unless you are a keen DIYer.

Prostitutions is MAYBE legal in Nevada particularly Las Vegas, but is illegal in the other 49 states.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 110
Thanks for this post from:
troopscott
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:28:53 AM permalink

I Africa is a third world Country

I would ban you for this comment alone......
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 178
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:29:58 AM permalink
Prostitution is legal in rural Nevada. It is illegal in Las Vegas and all of Clark County.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 178
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:30:34 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Common ground at last.
Nathan
Nathan
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:33:32 AM permalink
I should make it clear that I was thinking more along the lines of a Call Girl, not a Prostitute. A Prostitute is someone who is controlled by her Pimp and has to give him a cut of her money she gets from the John's. A Call Girl is more of an independent businesswoman and she gets to keep all the money, think Pretty Woman movie starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Nathan
Nathan
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:36:52 AM permalink

I would ban you for this comment alone...... [\q]

I was wondering if I could get banned for calling Africa third world, but common knowledge calls it just that.

Last edited by: Nathan on Jun 2, 2018
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:45:15 AM permalink

Poor geography knowledge isnít among the forum rule violations
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 313
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:52:57 AM permalink
Earth to Nathan: Africa is a continent, not a country.

Also a lot of whores in Las Vegas come in for the weekend from out of town, and work independently without a pimp.

Many are just trying to supplement the income from their weekday jobs, and/or trying to add to the household income; yeah, a lot of them have partners who don't care if others defile them: it's all about the Benjamins.

Wicked world.
"What, me worry?"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
June 2nd, 2018 at 10:56:06 AM permalink

I should make it clear that I was thinking more along the lines of a Call Girl, not a Prostitute. A Prostitute is someone who is controlled by her Pimp and has to give him a cut of her money she gets from the John's. A Call Girl is more of an independent businesswoman and she gets to keep all the money, think Pretty Woman movie starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.

Umm..no. I can't find a single clause/sentence/concept of your post that's correct.

Not to mention this:

Consensual Prostitution is not that much different from one night stands(People who just met that same night having sex for a night and then going their separate ways the next morning) that are legal. Only difference is Prostitutes get paid.

Judge much?

Then we have this :

I honestly thought that this thread was going to be asking if normal prostitution should be legalized considering that both parties are consenting adults and say 35 year old John(No pun intended, ;) is willing to pay 28 year old Sarah $50 for sex. And Sarah is willing to get paid the $50 for sex. But to answer your thread directly, Africa is a third world Country and isn't subject to the rules and regulations of first world Country such as United States.

Africa is a third world country? Africa is a continent. There are 54 countries in Africa, at last count. Some as different from others as can be, in development, demographics, social constructs, wealth, and history. Several have made enormous contributions to civilization. Humans in their modern form started there.

This is you contributing what, exactly, to this thread?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.

• Jump to: