OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
May 25th, 2019 at 12:57:16 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

tons of mushroom

Quote: GWAE

will have to try your sauce sometime. I like a good homemade sauce. I think that I make a pretty good sauce as well but only use green peppers. Arent the other ones sweeter? I like to use a ton of mushrooms too.

HEATHENS!
Mushrooms : Never!
Chopped Carrots: Always!
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
Thanks for this post from:
HullabalooRigondeaux
May 25th, 2019 at 4:02:06 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

HEATHENS!
Mushrooms : Never!
Chopped Carrots: Always!

I can't imagine not putting chopped carrots, celery, and onions in, with the onions sautéed as Axel said. Need to try the bell peppers, though. And agree on the 70/30 hamburger.

Alternative for indigestion: if you drop in a single, whole carrot while slow-cooking at least two hours, the carrot draws all the acid out of the sauce (which is what causes the indigestion). Just toss out the carrot when it's finished cooking. All the flavor, none of the discomfort.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
May 25th, 2019 at 5:14:25 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

#AxelFabulous was actually a ploy set up to see if you would fall for it and play follow the leader and how long it would take before you took it down (the over won) It really stood for.... Nathan=Kentry. Notice they both have 12 letters and 1 symbol. Nathan=Kenty
. . #AxelFabulous

See what I mean? I was going through a weird phase when I added it to my signature. But HOW was I going to see that there was a Kentry jab in there when it is your name and the word Fabulous in it and how does Man Babes fit in?
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 90
May 25th, 2019 at 5:37:56 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I can't imagine not putting chopped carrots, celery, and onions in, with the onions sautéed as Axel said. Need to try the bell peppers, though. And agree on the 70/30 hamburger.

Alternative for indigestion: if you drop in a single, whole carrot while slow-cooking at least two hours, the carrot draws all the acid out of the sauce (which is what causes the indigestion). Just toss out the carrot when it's finished cooking. All the flavor, none of the discomfort.

I use onions but not celery. However I do use celery in my chili.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 12
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
May 25th, 2019 at 7:37:05 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I had never heard of that before. I often use a white sauce because the acid of a tomato just kills me but I'll give that a try sometime and see if it works for me. Thanks for the tip.
Nathan
Nathan
May 25th, 2019 at 10:11:11 AM permalink
What's your favorite Starbucks drink? :) My favorite is the Moccacino with two shots of espresso, whipped cream in the middle, shots of milk, shots of cream, whipped cream on top. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Nathan
Nathan
May 25th, 2019 at 10:13:01 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

You donít know and you put it in your sig? The ultimate follower lol.

Followers are needed because without Followers we'd have Chaotic Anarchy. :) And, on Facebook and YouTube, people strive and beg to have Followers. Even Businesses want Followers. :) Even Jesus Christ himself wants Followers and he had 12 special Followers who were called Disciples but really they were his Followers. And all 12 were loyal(Until one of them sold him out fot 30 pieces of silver, and delivered him to people he knew would kill him, awesome Friend and to this very day his name is synonymous with Traitor, but he did feel horrible about helping to send his friend to his death and threw the coins on the ground and committed suicide)
Nathan
Nathan
May 25th, 2019 at 10:49:01 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Luscious Sweet?

I am not Luscious Sweet, I promise!
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 25th, 2019 at 12:11:34 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

What's your favorite Starbucks drink? :) My favorite is the Moccacino with two shots of espresso, whipped cream in the middle, shots of milk, shots of cream, whipped cream on top. :)

I probably go to Starbies once every 2 or 3 years. But I like the chocolate / mint flavored cold drink. I never know wtf it's called so I have to ask and they look at me as if I were dumb! :( Sacre bleu! O _ O
# Свободный Натан
Nathan
Nathan
May 25th, 2019 at 12:29:12 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I probably go to Starbies once every 2 or 3 years. But I like the chocolate / mint flavored cold drink. I never know wtf it's called so I have to ask and they look at me as if I were dumb! :( Sacre bleu! O _ O

They should never be looking at you as if you are dumb! Tries to find angry emoji. 😒 This is the best emoji I could find although it looks more disappointed than angry. 😣 Hey, this one might be the actual angry emoji.

RS, you can ask them for a chocolate mocha drink with a shot of peppermint syrup.

I went to Good Old Google and typed in Starbucks Chocolate Mint Drink, and here it is(I stole it right off of Starbucks Secret Menu for you) ;)

Hereís the recipe/The exact drink you are thinking of ;)

Green Tea Frappuccino
Decrease classic syrup to (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
Add peppermint syrup (Tall 3 pumps, Grande 4 pumps, Venti 5 pumps)
Add vanilla bean powder (2 scoops tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
Add protein powder for thickness (1 scoop tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
Add 1 pump of mocha sauce (2 pumps for Grande and Venti) at the bottom of the cup and mocha drizzle on the inside of the cup
Top with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and sprinkle matcha powder on top

• Jump to: