TheMagician
TheMagician
Joined: Nov 17, 2015
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 12
June 9th, 2016 at 5:47:04 PM permalink
I'm moving soon, so I'm looking to find my small collection of poker and some gambling books a good home. I will probably have to ship it in 2 boxes, and I'm looking for $50 for shipping and to recoup a little bit of money. Please message me if you're interested.
TheMagician
TheMagician
Joined: Nov 17, 2015
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 12
June 10th, 2016 at 2:47:58 AM permalink
I've had some interest, here is a list of the books (about 27 of them in all):

The Intelligent Guide to Texas Hold'Em Poker
Ace on the River
Super System 2
Hold'em Excellence
Catching Poker Cheats
Tournament Poker for Advanced Players
Killer Poker Hold'em Workbook
Fundamentals of Poker
Zen and the Art of Poker
Calculated Bets
Beyond Tells
Greatest Book of Poker for Winners
Little Green Book
Little Blue Book
Omaha Hold'em Poker Bob Ciaffone
Knockout Blackjack
Psychology of Poker
Tao of Poker
Fundamentals of Video Poker
Blackjack Blue Book 2
Championship Satellite Strategy
Professional No Limit Hold Em
Limit Hold Em Winning Short-handed Strategies
Online Poker Doyle Brunson
More Hold Em Excellence
How to Win At Omaha High Low Poker
Video Poker and Slots for the Winner
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
June 10th, 2016 at 8:44:17 AM permalink
Quote: TheMagician

I've had some interest, here is a list of the books (about 27 of them in all):

The Intelligent Guide to Texas Hold'Em Poker
Ace on the River
Super System 2
Hold'em Excellence
Catching Poker Cheats
Tournament Poker for Advanced Players
Killer Poker Hold'em Workbook
Fundamentals of Poker
Zen and the Art of Poker
Calculated Bets
Beyond Tells
Greatest Book of Poker for Winners
Little Green Book
Little Blue Book
Omaha Hold'em Poker Bob Ciaffone
Knockout Blackjack
Psychology of Poker
Tao of Poker
Fundamentals of Video Poker
Blackjack Blue Book 2
Championship Satellite Strategy
Professional No Limit Hold Em
Limit Hold Em Winning Short-handed Strategies
Online Poker Doyle Brunson
More Hold Em Excellence
How to Win At Omaha High Low Poker
Video Poker and Slots for the Winner



Yeah, I only have 3 of those, so if you don't get a better offer, I'd pay you 50 for them.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20077
June 10th, 2016 at 8:54:56 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yeah, I only have 3 of those, so if you don't get a better offer, I'd pay you 50 for them.

It's a great value, If I didn't have so much junk in storage I would jump on that.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
June 11th, 2016 at 4:57:07 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

It's a great value, If I didn't have so much junk in storage I would jump on that.



Buy a biget house and you won't need storage silly.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: