TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 6th, 2015 at 8:22:08 PM permalink
I had more than ten grand, but I lost a good bit of it ;-)
I don't enjoy Bingo.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
July 6th, 2015 at 11:08:29 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Also, the thread doesn't make all that much sense with the title removed. Lol.

Based on what appears to be poll options and the fact that the title was removed, it is apparent that the title was derogatory. I began to speculate at what it could have been, but then noticed this thread's URL.

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/off-topic/22607-4-assholes-of-wov/
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
July 7th, 2015 at 12:04:20 AM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

Based on what appears to be poll options and the fact that the title was removed, it is apparent that the title was derogatory. I began to speculate at what it could have been, but then noticed this thread's URL.

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/off-topic/22607-4-assholes-of-wov/

Let me fix that for you. I hadn't noticed.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
July 7th, 2015 at 4:28:08 AM permalink
The thread title may be removed but the posts are still there so mission accomplished. As Buzzard and others have demonstrated, banned members can reappear here anytime they please. Our friend hardon could "pop up" at anytime under a new name. If he lasts more than four hours.....
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 7th, 2015 at 5:31:21 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: EvenBob

That's gibbon, not gibbish.

Aw, that little bastard is cute. But he looks like he bites.

That picture is hilarious! When I look at the facial expression, I see EvenBob! I'm not trying to be insulting, I swear.
Thx for the pic EB.
Every time you post that face is going to be stuck in my head!
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 7th, 2015 at 5:46:47 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I had more than ten grand, but I lost a good bit of it ;-)
I don't enjoy Bingo.

Ihave far less. I don't enjoy bingo either but if it is indeed our fearless leaders advice and not sarcasm or humor or something .... been trying to find out for three yeaars.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 7th, 2015 at 11:38:07 AM permalink
Not quite sure why this thread is kept alive... more you discuss this clowns antics, the more he'll caper for you.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 9
July 7th, 2015 at 12:00:03 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I don't enjoy Bingo.

Some charity bingo is enjoyable.

Surely not "playable" in the AP sense. (My quick count of the number of players showed that the house was holding about 75%.)

But, at 25 cents per card per round, "daub" with dried corn, and playing for a $5 prize... well, there are worse ways to pass the time when you're stuck at some local beer tent excuse carnival and they're not running the tractor pull right now.
May the cards fall in your favor.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 7th, 2015 at 12:12:23 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

... well, there are worse ways to pass the time when you're stuck at some local beer tent excuse carnival and they're not running the tractor pull right now.

No hog calling either??
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
July 7th, 2015 at 12:56:40 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Not quite sure why this thread is kept alive... more you discuss this clowns antics, the more he'll caper for you.

I don't recall a thread ever being removed from this forum. Would there ever be a case where a thread is so repulsive that it would be removed or does that set a bad precedent? You know, free speech and all that. One could argue that the members targeted are being continually insulted by this thread being here. I wonder what the Muppets would do.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi

• Jump to: