lion457
lion457
  • Threads: 6
June 3rd, 2015 at 6:01:27 AM permalink
I read with interest this morning the thread entitled "Pit Paranoia" and in the 4th post down there is a statement "Anyone want to hazard a non-dickish response?" Certainly a personal insult to the poster previously, called being 'a dick', simply and forthcoming.

I posted "Some" are so "intellectually lazy" which to me and my co workers this morning, means just plain too lazy to think. Nothing along the lines of being an A**Hol* or a D*ck or even being stupid or the likes. I was suspended, okay fine i was wrong. But once again, what about equality?

Then again there are at least two members clearly posting insults and derogatory statements aganst myself. One has to do with the "lying king" video and the accusation that I sell drugs to kids. Both posts are easily interpreted to be against myself and directed to me, simply no two ways about it. I just assume some members can insult others and other members, well even a slight generalization would be considered a personal insult. I am sure glad I did not accuse anyone of being a dick! And moreso, being a lier or selling drugs to kids! Maybe senority and passes, comes with many posts just posting to post and sheer comments, blah blah blah and so on.

So I ask what about equality? Is that in direct correlation to post counts? Is it selective? Is it based upon opinion of other members? I am not finger pointing, I am merely asking.
ajemeister
ajemeister
  • Threads: 16
June 3rd, 2015 at 6:41:40 AM permalink
so basically a "new" member who joined today posted something that upset you, and you think the world is out to get you? Take a step back. Breathe. It'll be ok.. everyone lately wants to quicky run over and hide behind the rules, and start drama rather than post quality material. Don't get caught up in the rules and drama, just focus on your posting. The quality of threads around hear has been halved due to some paranoia about rules and banning. Just remember.. staying salty after a recent suspension typically leads to another one very shortly..
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 3rd, 2015 at 12:39:04 PM permalink
Quote: ajemeister

staying salty after a recent suspension typically leads to another one very shortly..

Truer words were never uttered.. If you
can't learn from a mistake, the eventual
outcome is inevitable.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: