Thread Rating:

aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
November 20th, 2013 at 6:34:09 PM permalink
Quote: Tomspur

I pee sitting down mostly......I just find it very comfortable.

I like Honey boo-boo and I'm the BIGGEST horse racing fan on these boards :)




Favorite race of all time...?
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 310
  • Posts: 8601
November 20th, 2013 at 6:35:28 PM permalink
as far as pee-ing goes, without neighbors now, the yard is really getting hosed down regularly. The shower also does not always escape the treatment.

I hate reality TV but nonetheless like poorly produced stuff like "monsters inside me", "disappeared", and especially "unusual suspects" ... although in all cases the episode might instantly get ditched [all these programs constantly repeat the "story so far", sp I never watch unless I have recorded these things]
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
midwestgb
midwestgb
Joined: Dec 8, 2009
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 465
November 20th, 2013 at 6:37:21 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

How so...?



Near as I can determine, the chance to 'share' things online with others without having to address questions immediately thereafter as would be true in a normal conversation seems to be stimulating to me, somehow.
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
November 20th, 2013 at 6:38:24 PM permalink
Quote: midwestgb

Near as I can determine, the chance to 'share' things online with others without having to address questions immediately thereafter as would be true in a normal conversation seems to be stimulating to me, somehow.




Point taken! Ouch!
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 433
  • Posts: 25285
November 20th, 2013 at 6:38:42 PM permalink
I've never worn or owned a pair of flip flops
in my life, nor will I ever. I think they look
ridiculous on anybody over the age of 8.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 5796
November 20th, 2013 at 6:44:59 PM permalink
I follow NCAA Womens College Basketball and was disapointed that I couldn't lay down a bet on a game in Vegas. I follow 8th ranked Maryland Terrapins
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Tomspur
Tomspur
Joined: Jul 12, 2013
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 2019
November 20th, 2013 at 6:48:54 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Favorite race of all time...?



You mean my favorite race that I have seen, or my favorite "type" of race, i.e The Kentucky Derby, Breeders Cup and so on?

Anyway, I'll answer both:

1) I'm from South Africa so a lot of my favorite races took place there one in particular that we owned a filly who ran over 5 furlongs, lost 5 lengths at the jump and won by 4. Very special. On the international front I would have to say watching Secretariat destroy his field by 31 lengths in the 1973 Belmont to secure the Triple Crown. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch the race.

2) My favorite race by far is the Kentucky Derby. I backed Animal Kingdom to win a bomb, caught the exactas and the trifecta. By far my biggest lifetime win in any form of gambling.

How about you Ace, you have a favorite?
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
miplet
miplet
Joined: Dec 1, 2009
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 1971
November 20th, 2013 at 6:52:16 PM permalink
I was so addicted to Big Brother (the first season in the US) that I contributed $40 to help fly a banner. I would get home from work around midnight and just watch the (free) internet feeds until I fell asleep. I paid watch the live feeds the following 3 years. I would just watch the TV shows for the next few years after that. Finally did not watch a single episode this year!
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
November 20th, 2013 at 6:53:28 PM permalink
Quote: Tomspur

You mean my favorite race that I have seen, or my favorite "type" of race, i.e The Kentucky Derby, Breeders Cup and so on?

Anyway, I'll answer both:

1) I'm from South Africa so a lot of my favorite races took place there one in particular that we owned a filly who ran over 5 furlongs, lost 5 lengths at the jump and won by 4. Very special. On the international front I would have to say watching Secretariat destroy his field by 31 lengths in the 1973 Belmont to secure the Triple Crown. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch the race.

2) My favorite race by far is the Kentucky Derby. I backed Animal Kingdom to win a bomb, caught the exactas and the trifecta. By far my biggest lifetime win in any form of gambling.

How about you Ace, you have a favorite?




Well, I have two:

1) Personal Ensign going from last to first in the rain to beat Winning Colors by a nose in the 1988 Breeder's Cup Distaff - still gives me goosebumps;
2) Secretariat's Belmont as it was simply the most impressive sporting feat I have ever seen (and it occurred on my 1st bday).
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
November 20th, 2013 at 6:53:55 PM permalink
Quote: miplet

I was so addicted to Big Brother (the first season in the US) that I contributed $40 to help fly a banner. I would get home from work around midnight and just watch the (free) internet feeds until I fell asleep. I paid watch the live feeds the following 3 years. I would just watch the TV shows for the next few years after that. Finally did not watch a single episode this year!




Will you be auditioning for it?

  • Jump to: