Mooseton
Mooseton
Joined: Sep 6, 2010
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 608
November 6th, 2013 at 11:15:46 AM permalink
http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Coroner-identifies-man-killed-in-Tuesdays-motorcycle-crash-230850171.html
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
Perdition
Perdition
Joined: Sep 3, 2013
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 610
November 6th, 2013 at 11:17:24 AM permalink
I think the Wizard is 48-49.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
Joined: Apr 28, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 5692
November 6th, 2013 at 11:22:41 AM permalink
Mike Shackleford (OUR Mike) signed in to this forum today, long after that crash.
Granted, he doesn't have a super-common name (like "Steve Jones" or "Jim Johnson" or "Jose Jimenez" or something), so it was disconcerting to read.

As for motorcycles, cars have a compulsion to make left turns in front of oncoming motorcycles, its uncanny and horrible.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
Joined: Jun 10, 2010
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 3259
November 6th, 2013 at 11:23:21 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Coroner-identifies-man-killed-in-Tuesdays-motorcycle-crash-230850171.html

Unless the Wiz has discovered a way to post here from the great beyond. It ain't so.

Hey Wiz. Since you're posting from the great beyond, perhaps you call tell us which religion got it right?
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Mooseton
Mooseton
Joined: Sep 6, 2010
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 608
November 6th, 2013 at 11:25:42 AM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

Mike Shackleford (OUR Mike) signed in to this forum today, long after that crash.
Granted, he doesn't have a super-common name (like "Steve Jones" or "Jim Johnson" or "Jose Jimenez" or something), so it was disconcerting to read.

As for motorcycles, cars have a compulsion to make left turns in front of oncoming motorcycles, its uncanny and horrible.



I noticed that just after I posted that. Sorry for the false alarm. Just heard it on TV and was concerned. Thanks guys.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1273
November 6th, 2013 at 11:36:59 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

I noticed that just after I posted that. Sorry for the false alarm. Just heard it on TV and was concerned. Thanks guys.


Wizard wa trying to bet with me half an hour ago. Make sure HE pays up in 2016 November. from beyond.

  • Jump to: