Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
October 25th, 2013 at 10:22:50 AM permalink
Im looking to get a new, inexpensive, unique coin for my coin tosses I do for soccer and football; I got a couple OK ones, but I want to find something different and interesting to use- seeing the type of people who come on this forum I figured it might be a good place to ask.

Anything interesting with a notably different front and back is fine- ideal would be like 2-tone, large size, unique but not team related specific front and back. With all the different coins, chips, ect that people on here talk about I figured might be a good place to ask for new ideas and maybe a small barter- I just want something cheap- not a .999 pure silver coin or anything like that.

Just looking for ideas. :)
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
October 25th, 2013 at 11:00:04 AM permalink
I have some card covers and slot machine tokens, but the two sides are pretty similar. The US Mint produces different bronze medals each year, perhaps one of them can work for you. I can't vouch for the "fairness" of these though...
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
October 25th, 2013 at 11:05:08 AM permalink
What's "large size"? Give an example.

I have a metric ton of odd coins from all over the world, some from countries that don't even exist anymore (and some that I doubt ever existed =p) If I can remember where I put that jar, I'll dig 'em out and we'll see what we see.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
October 25th, 2013 at 11:41:29 AM permalink
Large would be defined as about the size of a silver dollar. - id not want anything smaller then say a 50 cent piece. and no bigger then the palm of your hand. lol
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
  • Jump to: