pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
April 16th, 2010 at 12:45:32 AM permalink
The downside of 'friends with benefits' is an article in CNN that says that non-romantic sexual relationship (especially sex with the 'ex) is spreading sexually transmitted diseases.

It seems like a disturbing trend. Most men my age were taught that STD's were a hazard of anonymous sex. One would think that at least friends would be concerned about their friend's well-being.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
April 16th, 2010 at 7:33:56 AM permalink
Geez, is this news? Hooking up, affairs, and casual encounters have been going on forever, and with the internet, become much easier than ever as well.

All people going through public school learn about these STDs and the hazards of sex. I plan to pound that knowledge into my daughter's head when she gets to "that" age. With HPV at 1 in 4 and Herpes at 1 in 5, you gotta be careful out there. Use a condom. Be less promiscuous. Do other things other than intercourse.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 16th, 2010 at 7:56:45 AM permalink
supposedly promiscuity in retirement homes is increasing now that older people are healthier and have the Viagara etc. And indeed now STDs are a problem there.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
ruascott
ruascott
  • Threads: 17
April 16th, 2010 at 8:03:42 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

supposedly promiscuity in retirement homes is increasing now that older people are healthier and have the Viagara etc. And indeed now STDs are a problem there.

If a guy can live long enough he can practically have a harem in those nursing homes.
  • Jump to: