aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
February 6th, 2013 at 9:27:58 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

I bet Wizard is getting a sponge bath by some hot nurse, He is definitely an Advantage Player!

George Costanza
Scot
Scot
  • Threads: 3
February 7th, 2013 at 4:26:23 AM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

They should! Replace the 13 in tube TV in the corner of the room with a Game King multi-game unit:-)

It would take some serious play to get a comped room, I think.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
February 7th, 2013 at 9:00:42 AM permalink
Quote: Scot

It would take some serious play to get a comped room, I think.

Mike has informed me they may keep him another night.
Fortunately, his psychiatrist has written an order for a VP machine to be brought into his room, to prevent psychosis from setting in.

I'm putting the over/under on his hospital bills that are paid by insurance at $8,000. This is not the phoney number that is listed first, but the actual amount his insurance company pays the hospital. If he stays more than 3 nights I'll have to adjust upwards.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
February 7th, 2013 at 10:16:57 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I'm putting the over/under on his hospital bills that are paid by insurance at $8,000. This is not the phoney number that is listed first, but the actual amount his insurance company pays the hospital. If he stays more than 3 nights I'll have to adjust upwards.

Is the actual amount paid by the insurance company available to the insured, so that it can be verified? If so, I'll take the over. He came in on an emergency basis, so I am sure they ordered a bunch of tests that are going to run up his meter.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 138
February 7th, 2013 at 10:19:40 AM permalink
Any truth to the rumor that the real cause of this sudden illness was a photo of Wiz 's wife test driving a Bently arriving in his email?

Get better soon Mike...I just fought the flu here for 4 days this weekend too,....sickest I have been in the last 25 years of my life
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
February 7th, 2013 at 10:28:09 AM permalink
Another night? Thats 3 days in the hospital
for the flu. Lucky for him Obamacare hasn't
kicked in, he'd still be in the emergency
waiting room. And they never would have
paid for a guy his age to be admitted to the
hospital with just the flu. Send him home
with a scrip, he'll be just fine..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
whatme
whatme
  • Threads: 8
February 7th, 2013 at 10:32:03 AM permalink
Quote: coilman

Any truth to the rumor that the real cause of this sudden illness was a photo of Wiz 's wife test driving a Bently arriving in his email?

I thought it was the Bugatti Veyron SuperSport @ just $2,400,400.00 it's a steel!!!

Feel better Wiz.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
February 7th, 2013 at 11:21:58 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Is the actual amount paid by the insurance company available to the insured, so that it can be verified? If so, I'll take the over. He came in on an emergency basis, so I am sure they ordered a bunch of tests that are going to run up his meter.

I spent a night in the hospital recently. The 'fake' bill was over $7000. The amount my insurance company actually paid to the hospital was around $3500. I was responsible for a $150 copay. The bill I received was easy to figure out. I know exactly how much the hospital would have billed me if I was uninsured, and exactly how much they accepted because they 'participate' with my insurance company.

And, geez, Bob! Obamacare IS the law of the land, and Mike was taken care of.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
February 7th, 2013 at 11:31:48 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Another night? Thats 3 days in the hospital
for the flu. Lucky for him Obamacare hasn't
kicked in, he'd still be in the emergency
waiting room. And they never would have
paid for a guy his age to be admitted to the
hospital with just the flu. Send him home
with a scrip, he'll be just fine..

That's not remotely close to how it works, and you really just sound like an idiot when you keep repeating this.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 314
February 7th, 2013 at 11:32:12 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Obamacare IS the law of the land, and Mike was taken care of.

That's because the Death Panels aren't operating yet. Gamblers will be deemed “useless eaters” as the Nazis used to put it. Yes, I am kidding!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder

• Jump to: