FrGamble
FrGamble
Joined: Jun 5, 2011
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 790
February 4th, 2013 at 12:56:25 PM permalink
I couldn't be happier for the Ravens and for Charm City! What a blessing this is to good old B'More! Sorry to brag and start a thread without much content but I just can't contain myself - way to go Ray-vens!!!
vendman1
vendman1
Joined: Mar 12, 2012
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1034
February 4th, 2013 at 1:07:57 PM permalink
As a fellow Baltimoron I couldn't agree more!! Caw Caw. Sorry Nared...no I'm not.
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
February 4th, 2013 at 2:36:21 PM permalink
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Excuse me.

Get back to me when the former Cleveland Browns win 6 Super Bowls.

See, winning two Super Bowls in 12 years only makes the Ravens better than the Jets.

In the meantime, how about getting some fans together to chip in for a bust of Pallas to give to the Niners as a consolation gift?
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Doc
Doc
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 7130
February 4th, 2013 at 3:43:57 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

... way to go Ray-vens!!!


Yes, I watched the Ravens win the Super Bowl. But in my feeble memory, the Baltimore football team is called the Colts.
toastcmu
toastcmu
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 292
February 4th, 2013 at 6:16:12 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

Yes, I watched the Ravens win the Super Bowl. But in my feeble memory, the Baltimore football team is called the Colts.



Unfortunately, those true Baltimorans won't utter that name or use Mayflower moving.... :)

-B
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
February 5th, 2013 at 7:38:31 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

In the meantime, how about getting some fans together to chip in for a bust of Pallas to give to the Niners as a consolation gift?



No one?
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
February 5th, 2013 at 8:42:50 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

No one?

It would have to be a pretty pallid bust of Pallas.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
vendman1
vendman1
Joined: Mar 12, 2012
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1034
February 5th, 2013 at 8:45:52 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Excuse me.

Get back to me when the former Cleveland Browns win 6 Super Bowls.

See, winning two Super Bowls in 12 years only makes the Ravens better than the Jets.

In the meantime, how about getting some fans together to chip in for a bust of Pallas to give to the Niners as a consolation gift?



Didn't understand the Pallas reference....I mean I understand who Pallas is but why a bust for the Niners?
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
February 5th, 2013 at 8:49:31 AM permalink
Quote: vendman1

Didn't understand the Pallas reference....I mean I understand who Pallas is but why a bust for the Niners?

Nareed is just being a literary dork ;) The Raven.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
February 5th, 2013 at 8:57:53 AM permalink
Really pissed me off when the Indiana Hoosiers would talk about Manning breaking Johnny Unitas's franchise record.

Johnny U played for the COLTS ! ! !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet

  • Jump to: